19-year-old Anthony Robinson shot and killed by police tonight in Madison,Wisconsin

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh if a guy is shot dead by the police it's almost guaranteed they will claim that. They have to justify the murder.

Not saying it didn't happen, it very well could've. but don't just accept it just cause you read it in an article. At this point it's vague as hell. That "assault" could very well be resisting arrest.
they would have said eric garner attacked the officers too if we didnt have that video. (and garner was still said to have been resisting arrest anyway)

he need to get out of here with that :camby:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you cain believe shyt these pigs say in these circumstances cuz they can only tell their side of the story. Also in the military we were told that using lethal force is fine as long as you can "articulate" why you did it. Sure cops do the same shyt.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
you cain believe shyt these pigs say in these circumstances cuz they can only tell their side of the story. Also in the military we were told that using lethal force is fine as long as you can "articulate" why you did it. Sure cops do the same shyt.
why were u in the white mans army :dahell:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I doubt he had a weapon.

An armed white man has a lower chance of being killed versus an unarmed black man.

And I doubt he touched the officer, because they are not reporting battery on an officer, just assault which means no physical contact.
Cop coulda pushed the door in and homie pushed it back into the officer and he claim it was assualt

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that rule only applies to blacks , white boys can be armed and taking in alive , you fuking agent already blacks are making excuses for our extermination. Jim Crow 2.0 is alive and well and everyone in on it from the top to the bottom . judges , police , politicians , media and so on even those who you may work with or for

I doubt he had a weapon.

An armed white man has a lower chance of being killed versus an unarmed black man.

And I doubt he touched the officer, because they are not reporting battery on an officer, just assault which means no physical contact.

shyt in omaha there's been at least 5 but probably more white folks killed by cops since jan. Every time there's a headline I'm like ":comeon: here we go...." and the person killed is white :leon:. i hate to say it, but all I do is laugh...its not racism, everyone can get it. As far as I'm concerned it's cops vs all. White people at work continue to have their opinions, I keep telling them more and more white people have to die by cops before anything changes

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Armchair militants yall not going to do shyt outside of this thread...stfu :mjlol:

Alright now that I got the typical reply that I know that I'm going to get after what I say next, out of the way, let me begin:

There is only one solution and that is for there to be consequences and repercussions for these types of tragedies.

And I'm not talking about through the "courtroom" or legal system. I'm talking about outside of the courtroom, on the very doorstep of the offenders.

Would be cool if our Black heads of power (power lawyers, judges, DAs, congressmen and women, officers, military personnel) would step up and form ONE superpower that swooped in during crisis like this and doled out the necessary justice/punishment but, alas, they're too comfortable being the shuck n jived sellout c00ns that they are and wouldn't dare "disturb their comfort zone" they've bootlicked so hard to achieve.

Would be awesome if somebody, out of allllll of these 'PROUD to be in the military' ass Blacks that we have, or even former military, took it upon themselves and formed a Black Security Force(combined with former/current Black officers) of sorts that policed the police in the Black communities.. and doled out justice in situations like this when it's needed? A nice big-little covert organization. They have the tactical know-how for racist Darren Wilsons and George Zimmermans to not still be alive today..

But that's not going to happen, most likely.

So it brings me back to instilling fear. If they fear that the PEOPLE will not stand for it, it will stop or at least slow down.

They aren't shooting Mexican youth down at the same rate.

Not because Mexican youth aren't dangerous. Because they certainly are.

But because they know Mexican Cartels would beat them to their own doorstep before they can even get home from their shift, ready to "talk" to them about it..

Just my 2 cents.

:demonic:

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everything. No public transportation. No Wal-Mart, target, wholefoods and etc. Anything that helps fund white supremacy. You have to be willing to suffer and sacrifice to make a change. But nikkas won't do it because they love their Lexus and iPhone to Damn much. We became to comfortable.

So you're cutting off your internet tomorrow I presume, no?

:whoa:
3kkpKFo.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If you attack a cop, expect to be shot. It's not right, but it's reality. Until we get laws changed that limit police's use of deadly force, refrain from assaulting people with loaded firearms. Cause and effect.
@cook Get this white supremacist jackass out of here.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
If you attack a cop, expect to be shot. It's not right, but it's reality. Until we get laws changed that limit police's use of deadly force, refrain from assaulting people with loaded firearms. Cause and effect.
Funny white guy john mcgreehan shot up a bar where 5 cops were yet he was not shot nor killed, ask yourself why? he's just one of the many I can list.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland