19-year-old Anthony Robinson shot and killed by police tonight in Madison,Wisconsin

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
My Gosh man :snoop:

something told me not to click this link, was having a good night too :sadcam:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Everything. No public transportation. No Wal-Mart, target, wholefoods and etc. Anything that helps fund white supremacy. You have to be willing to suffer and sacrifice to make a change. But nikkas won't do it because they love their Lexus and iPhone to Damn much. We became to comfortable.

So you're cutting off your internet tomorrow I presume, no?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If you attack a cop, expect to be shot. It's not right, but it's reality. Until we get laws changed that limit police's use of deadly force, refrain from assaulting people with loaded firearms. Cause and effect.

See you cacs sleep better at night by telling yourselves all these black victims somehow all attacked the respective police officers that murdered them. You victim blame, and ignore the possibility and reality, that cops are quick to shoot blacks whether provoked enough or not.

RIP to the young brother

RIP to Chris Dorner

I he had a few more Dorner's, then these cops would be:whoa: about pulling the trigger so eagerly and quickly towards blacks.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Theres a reason why u rarely hear about this in certain countries and the reason is because they have strict gun laws and it's virtually impossible to get a gun in those places

Cops shouldn't carry guns, neither should citizens

but u dumb Americans won't learn.

RIP to the kid but damn, If I ever have a kid I'm moving to Canada or sum place where the chances of my son being randomly shot down for no reason are diminished

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So you're cutting off your internet tomorrow I presume, no?

Within reason.

The main reason integration was instated, was to take the black dollar to get more money, while simultaneously suppressing the strengthening of the black community because now you're taking our money. If we stopped soliciting their businesses by in large, then it would make a much stronger impact than protesting or praying, because if it's one thing these corporations don't fukk around with, is someone fukking up the money. Hopefully someone would then get in the police commissioners ear, and tell these pigs to stop murdering blacks so eagerly, because they want the black dollars. Keep in mind, black people spend billions of dollars in this country every year.

But I see that petty little quip you made probably made you feel smart, rather than trying to understand his point more thoroughly. This oneupsmanship game we like to play, along with protesting and praying, gets us nowhere.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Within reason.

The main reason integration was instated, was to take the black dollar to get more money, while simultaneously suppressing the strengthening of the black community because now you're taking our money. If we stopped soliciting their businesses by in large, then it would make a much stronger impact than protesting or praying, because if it's one thing these corporations don't fukk around with, is someone fukking up the money. Hopefully someone would then get in the police commissioners ear, and tell these pigs to stop murdering blacks so eagerly, because they want the black dollars. Keep in mind, black people spend billions of dollars in this country every year.

But I see that petty little quip you made probably made you feel smart, rather than trying to understand his point more thoroughly. This oneupsmanship game we like to play, along with protesting and praying, gets us nowhere.

You're seriously taking two components of an aspect of society that wouldn't have an effect on the other.

Police officers are paid for by tax/state dollars, boycotting various corporations would have zero effect on the aspect of police brutality and the gunning down of black males in this country.

The owners of Sony, Apple, Pepsi and Lexus aren't going to be putting the boots to the back of the necks of police commissioners nation wide because a large percentage of their consumer base isn't purchasing their product unless those same companies have a stock or money that is invested in said police departments.

Do I think I'm smart for asking a legitimate question? No not at all, are you trying to one up me with a fukktarded solution that is more so based in economics and finances as oppose to social, culture and racial turmoil. You win the Hellen keller award for that one my good sir.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
There's a reason there's A "MLK day" but they pretend Malcolm x was this violent creature when in reality they tortured him and his entire family. Martin's philosophy doesn't work, Malcom's ideas are the way to go.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
See you cacs sleep better at night by telling yourselves all these black victims somehow all attacked the respective police officers that murdered them. You victim blame, and ignore the possibility and reality, that cops are quick to shoot blacks whether provoked enough or not.

RIP to the young brother

RIP to Chris Dorner

I he had a few more Dorner's, then these cops would be:whoa: about pulling the trigger so eagerly and quickly towards blacks.

All I know if a police officer pulls a gun on an unarmed black man, for even minor infractions, he intends on killing him. You telling me in this instance, kid is unarmed, you don't use a taser or something?

A white man with a gun is less likely to be killed.

A jury in Florida said its okay for a teenager to be walking down the street, minding his own business, get accosted and chased down, but his killer is not to blame. Very sick world we are living in...