19-year-old Anthony Robinson shot and killed by police tonight in Madison,Wisconsin

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
If you attack a cop, expect to be shot. It's not right, but it's reality. Until we get laws changed that limit police's use of deadly force, refrain from assaulting people with loaded firearms. Cause and effect.

that rule only applies to blacks , white boys can be armed and taking in alive , you fuking agent already blacks are making excuses for our extermination. Jim Crow 2.0 is alive and well and everyone in on it from the top to the bottom . judges , police , politicians , media and so on even those who you may work with or for

Last edited:

Biscut

Banned
Daps
I'm reading the fine print where it says "He assaulted the officer". I hate to see the kid die, but what do you except this day of age.If I'm on duty and someone assaults me, no matter the age. They're getting killed. Your life must not be worth much, if you think you're going take out armed officer. My opinion.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
that rule only applies to blacks , white boys can be armed and taking in alive , you fuking agent already blacks are making excuses for clear attack on black ppl

Agent? :rudy:

And you're probably right- black kids are more likely to be met with deadly force. But it's not like if a white kid attacked a cop and he felt threatened he wouldn't fire. In Vegas all races get lit up by LVPD.

Daps
If you attack a cop, expect to be shot. It's not right, but it's reality. Until we get laws changed that limit police's use of deadly force, refrain from assaulting people with loaded firearms. Cause and effect.

Breh if a guy is shot dead by the police it's almost guaranteed they will claim that. They have to justify the murder.

Not saying it didn't happen, it very well could've. but don't just accept it just cause you read it in an article. At this point it's vague as hell. That "assault" could very well be resisting arrest.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Breh if a guy is shot dead by the police it's almost guaranteed they will claim that.

Not saying it didn't happen, but don't just accept it just cause you read it in an article. At this point it's vague as hell. That "assault" could very well be resisting arrest.

No physical contact has to occur for a cop (or anyone for that matter) to claim assault, this is why cops always say they were assaulted.

If the cop said it was battery, he better have marks & bruises to prove it...I guarantee you the cop does not have one scratch on him.

This is why any contact with the police as a black man is extremely dangerous, an armed white man have a lower chance of being killed versus an unarmed black man.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Breh if a guy is shot dead by the police it's almost guaranteed they will claim that. They have to justify the murder.

Not saying it didn't happen, it very well could've. but don't just accept it just cause you read it in an article. At this point it's vague as hell. That "assault" could very well be resisting arrest.

I understand that. It was more of a general observation.

Really, everyone should deserve judgement until case facts come out and the legal process is set into motion. For all we know, the cop shot him in cold blood as he was surrendering and is a murderer. Or the kid had some kind of weapon or was in some other way putting the cops life in danger. Let's find out.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I understand that. It was more of a general observation.

Really, everyone should deserve judgement until case facts come out and the legal process is set into motion. For all we know, the cop shot him in cold blood as he was surrendering and is a murderer. Or the kid had some kind of weapon or was in some other way putting the cops life in danger. Let's find out.

I doubt he had a weapon.

An armed white man has a lower chance of being killed versus an unarmed black man.

And I doubt he touched the officer, because they are not reporting battery on an officer, just assault which means no physical contact.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I doubt he had a weapon.

An armed white man has a lower chance of being killed versus an unarmed black man.

And I doubt he touched the officer, because they are not reporting battery on an officer, just assault which means no physical contact.

I'd have to see data on that- I tend to think that it's more based on circumstance than a conscious decision to show leniency to white people in dangerous situations. Do officers take race into consideration in a heat of the moment life-or-death decision? Maybe. It could be a factor. But I tend to think it's probably more based on physical characteristics (size, weight) of the "perp" and perception of their own physical safety based on the environment. The learned strategy for dealing with certain situations that they are trained for doesn't call for treating races differently. Thats just my opinion though- what you're saying could very well be true.

In this situation, what you're proposing happened could have definitely occurred. But we don't know for sure yet. Before everyone starts burning down police stations let's take WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED in this specific situation into consideration.