18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
If SOHH has taught me anything, something tells me a lot of the "militant" black posters are white themselves. They put on the over the top militancy act because that's how they envision blacks.

I sound like a conspiracy theorist. :russ:

What's funny is no one on here would actually co-sign his bullshh. Fcking faggit

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
The nikka should have been sentenced when he was 16, and not 18. Why did it take so long for this to happen? Then he would have went to juvi, and it would have all been expunged by time he got out.

Born2BKing, after watching the video of the actual assault, what do you think he should have gotten?

And don't give me "anger management" and "therapy".

Dude went in on shorty. It's not like a fight. Shorty was RUNNING from him in fear. :smh:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:pacspit: at those actin as if he deserved even more time. lol y'all act like he was viciously tryna stomp her out and take her life, gtfoh. and I just know this "kidnapping" was as simple as him telling her to get the fukk in the car and her being scared enough to do it, smh.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:pacspit: at those actin as if he deserved even more time. lol y'all act like he was viciously tryna stomp her out and take her life, gtfoh. and I just know this "kidnapping" was as simple as him telling her to get the fukk in the car and her being scared enough to do it, smh.

He's black these mufukkas automatically think he should do hard time. Their is little logic in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
He's black these mufukkas automatically think he should do hard time. Their is little logic in this thread.

:rudy:

Dude beat a woman.

Dude beat a black woman at that.

Dude deserves his sentence.

Really that simple. Sad it had to be a brother but I'm equally as sad that a sista had to take such abuse from the hands or in this case the foot of another brotha. Just sad all around. But shh he'll be aight. :heh:

See his ass in 2015.:whew:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:

Dude beat a woman.

Dude beat a black woman at that.

Dude deserves his sentence.

Really that simple. Sad it had to be a brother but I'm equally as sad that a sista had to take such abuse from the hands or in this case the foot of another brotha. Just sad all around. But shh he'll be aight. :heh:

See his ass in 2015.:whew:

Aite Angel On The Rag. :stopitslime:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Man look at the video. Man anyone co-signing him getting 3 years is a fukking cac or super Uncle Tom. This shyt is a minor charge if anything. SMH @ nikkaz buying into the shady as justice system. Then add teh fact that dude is like 16 and you can't defend his sentence. Call in Al Sharpton because a lot of black folks these days are just trying to hard to accept the bullshyt we as people face.

Former Garfield Heights star Tony Farmer sentenced to prison - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|Breaking News, Weather, Exclusives

u mad as fuk :krs: