18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
See now, a black chick wouldnt press charges. She wouldve been like "Is that all you got nikka?", and squared up with you.

Then go home, fix her weave and cook you dinner.

Ya'll gon learn. These white girls are toooo fragile.

Stop it.
:heh:

Rockstar Mom likes to take a beating, you and Rhianna would get along well :steviej:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
You posting these videos like there isn't a huge flaw in the sentencing of black folks in the judicial system. You my nikka and you know better then that Reincar

Exactly. I don't see where all this kidnapping, robbery shyt is coming from. I'm I missing some info here? Hell, even the girl was like it's not that serious.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So after watching that video and knowing dude was 16, some of ya'll think he should be in prison? That's fukking sad as hell to me. I expect that from the cacs but you nikkaz cosigning it prolly fukk white girls while bumping Flo-Rida. :birdman:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Shut the fuc up. The pic I saw was a white girl. And when I googled her name, the same white girl popped up.

the first girl that pops up lives in california, graduated from college and is married. tons of andrea lane's in the US

common sense. 2+2=4

this is the girl he beat

579439_251916198241170_336013167_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Man look at the video. Man anyone co-signing him getting 3 years is a fukking cac or super Uncle Tom. This shyt is a minor charge if anything. SMH @ nikkaz buying into the shady as justice system. Then add teh fact that dude is like 16 and you can't defend his sentence. Call in Al Sharpton because a lot of black folks these days are just trying to hard to accept the bullshyt we as people face.

Former Garfield Heights star Tony Farmer sentenced to prison - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|Breaking News, Weather, Exclusives

:huhldup:

Nngga that confirms why he should be doing 3. Lol ngga going to kick a broad in the face?