18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
See now, a black chick wouldnt press charges. She wouldve been like "Is that all you got nikka?", and squared up with you.

Then go home, fix her weave and cook you dinner.

Ya'll gon learn. These white girls are toooo fragile.

Stop it.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
He'll probably be out in 2 years for good behavior, if he's good enough he can play overseas then one day make it to the league

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Y'all gotta understand that this isn't a simple assault case. This was a premeditated kind aping and beating. You can't kidnap and beat somebody and not get jail time. This isn't a domestic violence case where the man lost control and hit the bytch too hard. This is a guy that knew what he was doing and went to get the girl. There are plenty of black men in jail for the wrong reasons but in this case he got what he deserved.

Dude was 16 breh and you acting like he ducktaped her and locked her a basement. It was stupid teenage drama and yes he should get some counseling but 3 years in the pen?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude was 16 breh and you acting like he ducktaped her and locked her a basement. It was stupid teenage drama and yes he should get some counseling but 3 years in the pen?
He won't even do 2 years, but like I said people have gotten more time for lesser crimes that weren't caught on tape. He should count his blessings that he didn't really hurt her and she didn't pursue more charges. His career isn't over, he has a more difficult road ahead of him, but he did it to himself. :popcorn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:pachaha:

seriously though If thats ALL that was seen, thats not 3 years worth of violence.

From the looks of it, He probably had her hemmed up somewhere and she got away and he was trying to talk her into coming back. She kept saying no and he left.

then the rage (:evil:) came over him and he had to go back and do something.

Not that I've ever done that :skip: Its just what I was able to infer

Kid would have probably been better off in an anger management program than prison. He'll get out in 3 years just in time to realize how he's ruined his shot. Most likely wont get any counseling so he'll just boil over again

:usure:

im sorry but justice is served this is not no innocent black man wrongly convicted etc., you put hands on someone you must be held accountable.

and yep dude is pretty much done, he thought he was the sh*t and untouchable but harsh reality hit, there goes that scholarship, there goes maybe the nba or overseas.

i actually think ddue got off lightly given the circumstances, he'll still come out in his early twenties but he'll prob f it up again

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
See now, a black chick wouldnt press charges. She wouldve been like "Is that all you got nikka?", and squared up with you.

Stop it.

His girl was black, breh. :usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
life with ho parole

no emotion going away for 90 years

13 year old nikka holding his face

yet this dude is criyng for 3 years

Last edited by a moderator:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Video also reminds me of Malcom X

When spike lees character didn't realize their sentence was concurrent.

Dude started adding up thoses number and thought his life was over.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Here's the lank to the surveillance video:

I-Team: Surveillance Video Captured Violent Attack by Farmer | FOX8.com

I'll agree that 3 years seems excessive assuming its a first offense, then again i'm biased since i hate seeing young brothas get the book thrown at them especially by some smug ass white man/woman....that being said he is old enough to have known better and he old enough to know all he stood to lose by such a dumb act. I think he or his family should have lawyered up better than they did assuming that was a public defender. I still think the charges MIGHT be reduced after the 180 days but as of right now i won't lose sleep over it, just another nikka throwing his life away for nothing. :to:

Daps
3 years doesnt seem like a lot for kidnapping. i've seen much worse. i believe the judge even said it was the minimum.

3 years does seem like a lot from the point of view of an offender, but if someone you loved was kidnapped you wouldn't be like "well a year is enough." you'd want him to get some serious time. i think a lot of people in here are looking from the offender's point of view, while those who make the law lean towards the victim's point of view

edit: he was threatening her after getting arrested :what: the video said. he seems like an abusive guy who wasnt really bout that life judging from his collapse.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA

Stop it.

:what: you a dumb fool. this girl is black. you would know that if you did your research before posting ignorance on pawgs

:pacspit: