Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:lolbron:i love looking at these guys faces when the judge drops that ether. i he wishing his feet failed him before he stomped that bytch. soft ass p*ssy :lolbron:

and that stupid hoe talmbout he needs helps, you needed help when he was dancing on ya forehead :lolbron: Chris Brown done gassed these nikkas up. RiRi mad them stupid

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
sadly this video cracked me up like no other.

ol boy's gon b food in jail. even in minimum security he gon b gettin his food n store tooken on the daily lol.

gon b a rough 3 years.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
NO nucca should be built for doing time. and anyone dude that tells you he is. there's something wrong with him. what logical man is built to live in a cage with a bunch of other men? :stopitslime:

what logical man decides to stomp out and kidnap his GF in front cameras? :pachaha: Especially one that has the NCAA staring at him. He's clearly not a logical man hence the cage:youngsabo:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
what would you want done if that was your sister?

shyt I'd want to body the nikka if he even talked down or cheated on my sister but emotions shouldn't' be involved in the justice system. But damn Houston, you don't fukk wit ya boy no more?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit: at those actin as if he deserved even more time. lol y'all act like he was viciously tryna stomp her out and take her life, gtfoh. and I just know this "kidnapping" was as simple as him telling her to get the fukk in the car and her being scared enough to do it, smh.

:beli:

That's what kidnapping is. Taking a person to another place against their will.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...deo-article-1.1142057?localLinksEnabled=false

Farmer assaulted Lane, dragged her by her hair outside the building and then took her cell phone, bank card, computer and car keys, prosecutors said.

He was also charged with intimidation for sending threatening text messages and voicemails to her, the newspaper reported.

Kicking her in the head is the assault

Dragging her outside the building is the kidnapping

Taking her shyt by use of force is robbery.