18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
at 6'6 215, he aint gon have to worry about much in prison....if he minds his business.

:childplease:

Except for the fact that he beat up a defenseless WOMAN. That's an automatic flag in the penn....on top of that, he looks young as hell so they'll know he's green.....on top of that, he's gonna be terrified.....on top of that nikkas are gonna whoop his ass just for being dumb enough to throw his bball career away

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread shows me that "some" black men only care about the interests of other black men. a black woman gets her face bashed in and you're crying about his sentence? meanwhile most black women will face domestic violence at the hands of other black men but no one cares right?

he should go and learn a lesson in that jail cell. fukking b*stard.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
u mad as fuk :krs:

Yeah maybe I am you fukking cac. Maybe I'm tired of my people getting profiled by the police, maybe I'm tired of my people getting passed over for jobs they are over qualified for, maybe I'm tired of my people getting harsher sentences then anyone else, maybe I'm tired of my people being looked at as stereotypes all the time. Yeah you got me cac, I'm mad and fukk you. I'mma dedicate this song to you and just you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-05ZT4vITVA"]Soulja Life Mentality - YouTube[/ame]

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Yeah maybe I am you fukking cac. Maybe I'm tired of my people getting profiled by the police, maybe I'm tired of my people getting passed over for jobs they are over qualified for, maybe I'm tired of my people getting harsher sentences then anyone else, maybe I'm tired of my people being looked at as stereotypes all the time. Yeah you got me cac, I'm mad and fukk you. I'mma dedicate this song to you and just you.

Soulja Life Mentality - YouTube

tell them people to stop kicking bytches in the head:lolbron:

u act like u belong in a cage u get thrown right into one:ld:

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally saw the footage...not a lot of sympathy on my part

edit:

shyt...i finally saw ALL the footage (not just the last scene)...fukk this guy

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread shows me that "some" black men only care about the interests of other black men. a black woman gets her face bashed in and you're crying about his sentence? meanwhile most black women will face domestic violence at the hands of other black men but no one cares right?

he should go and learn a lesson in that jail cell. fukking b*stard.

man fukk that ho

she was a standup bytch for trynna convince the judge to keep that nikka outta jail

if the victim was white, that nikka woulda got the chair

3 years ain't shyt compared to what he could have got....nikka can go up for parole n 6 mths

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Man look at the video. Man anyone co-signing him getting 3 years is a fukking cac or super Uncle Tom. This shyt is a minor charge if anything. SMH @ nikkaz buying into the shady as justice system. Then add teh fact that dude is like 16 and you can't defend his sentence. Call in Al Sharpton because a lot of black folks these days are just trying to hard to accept the bullshyt we as people face.

Former Garfield Heights star Tony Farmer sentenced to prison - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|Breaking News, Weather, Exclusives

Damn thats it? I might have to retract my previous statements, I thought he dragged her by the hair and "kidnapped" her?