18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
nikkaz acting like dude is a grown ass man. He is a junior in hs with the maturity of prolly a 15 year old. If it was a man instead of a woman he hit, he'd get probation. Sad to see some of you nikkaz applauding the crooked ass judicial system.

A 15 year old should know not to hit / beat females. :ld:

They definitely over punished him, but he was way wrong. You don't stomp out a female. You just don't do it. The judge might not have wanted another Chad Johnson in the world. :yeshrug:

I feel bad for the kid, because this isn't really going to help him. The lesson could have been taught a better way.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I knew his mom i just wish he had a father figure in his life his pops died when he was younger but still no excuses at that age

Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually it is funny, he probably thought it was funny before he got caught too. he shouldn't have done the crime. :russ:

What crimes did he commit? I know what he was convicted of and it could very well be some trumped up bullshyt.

Dragging a bytch 20 feet is kidnapping in some states. If you yell at a bytch to get in the car and she calls the cops and says that you forced her to get into the car, guess what, that's kidnapping.

If he kicked her ass that's domestic battery and that's all it should be. He could have plead that robbery down unless it was at gunpoint.

nikka should got hit with a year and a day and ended up with a suspended sentence unless he had priors.

The bytch even wanted to drop the charges, but the state picked it up and we know how much the state love locking young nikkas up

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A 15 year old should know not to hit / beat females. :ld:

They definitely over punished him, but he was way wrong. You don't stomp out a female. You just don't do it. The judge might not have wanted another Chad Johnson in the world. :yeshrug:

I feel bad for the kid, because this isn't really going to help him. The lesson could have been taught a better way.

Nobody saying what that young nikka did was right but give him some anger management and a ass of community service.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn this nikka was like 16 when this happened? Man don't send him to no grown ass man prison. :wtf:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
It's not up to the chick.

The state pressed charges and they are the only ones that can drop them.

Once the state gets a hold of the complaint it's no longer up to the victim.

pretty much this. The gotta feed the prison industrial complex.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Man look at the video. Man anyone co-signing him getting 3 years is a fukking cac or super Uncle Tom. This shyt is a minor charge if anything. SMH @ nikkaz buying into the shady as justice system. Then add teh fact that dude is like 16 and you can't defend his sentence. Call in Al Sharpton because a lot of black folks these days are just trying to hard to accept the bullshyt we as people face.

Former Garfield Heights star Tony Farmer sentenced to prison - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|Breaking News, Weather, Exclusives

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man look at the video. Man anyone co-signing him getting 3 years is a fukking cac or super Uncle Tom. This shyt is a minor charge if anything. SMH @ nikkaz buying into the shady as justice system. Then add teh fact that dude is like 16 and you can't defend his sentence. Call in Al Sharpton because a lot of black folks these days are just trying to hard to accept the bullshyt we as people face.

Former Garfield Heights star Tony Farmer sentenced to prison - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|Breaking News, Weather, Exclusives

:childplease:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

:pachaha:

seriously though If thats ALL that was seen, thats not 3 years worth of violence.

From the looks of it, He probably had her hemmed up somewhere and she got away and he was trying to talk her into coming back. She kept saying no and he left.

then the rage (:evil:) came over him and he had to go back and do something.

Not that I've ever done that :skip: Its just what I was able to infer

Kid would have probably been better off in an anger management program than prison. He'll get out in 3 years just in time to realize how he's ruined his shot. Most likely wont get any counseling so he'll just boil over again

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y'all gotta understand that this isn't a simple assault case. This was a premeditated kind aping and beating. You can't kidnap and beat somebody and not get jail time. This isn't a domestic violence case where the man lost control and hit the bytch too hard. This is a guy that knew what he was doing and went to get the girl. There are plenty of black men in jail for the wrong reasons but in this case he got what he deserved.