Daps
lol @ people still thinking dude was ever an nba prospect.:laugh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, that's f#cked up. I saw the video so he did this to himself so that's why he go to jail.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

@Born2BKing

Maaaaan, fukk THAT nikka!!!

Timeline
*She walks in calmly like nothings wrong.
*He springs up from the couch.
*She sees shyt is real, and backpedals like a NFL cornerback.
*Escalation #1-Her cowering and pleading isn't enough, so he gets in her face, physically intimidating her.
*Escalation #2-Still not satisfied, he hits her with a left hook, she goes flying in the air from the force of the punch, and so does her kufi.
*She crawls to the front door area of the lobby and cowers in a corner.
*He pulls on her to get her out of the lobby to come with him.
*She uses her body weight to not get pulled from the corner.
*He gives up and walks off after unsuccessfully pulling her out of the corner.
*Escalation #3-He COMES BACK, with Kareem Abdul Jabaar kicks to the HEAD.
*He sends texts threatening her if she cooperates with the judicial system.
*He leaves voicemails threatening her if she cooperates with the judicial system.
*He's found guilty
*Judge hands sentence down
*He :dead:

I don't give a fukk if that nikka was 16 when he did it...that's waaaay old enough to know that you go to jail for assaulting anybody, let alone a female. This nikka is 6'6", and she's an average sized girl. This nikka is much larger than the average man. I hope he's learned his lesson, and uses his fukk up as motivation for himself, and inspiration for others.

Honestly, that shows your character, and moral fortitude is all fukked up. This doesn't have shyt to do with, but he's a black kid, he shouldn't do any time, we were slaves once. GTFOH with that bullshyt. Every incident that involves a black person getting jail time does not mean that the system worked against them unfairly. Sometimes nikkas need to go to jail. If I understand correctly, he got the minimum sentence for the crime he was convicted of. What's the injustice in that?

Plus, nikkas go to jail everyday, B.:umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

@Born2BKing

Maaaaan, fukk THAT nikka!!!

Timeline
*She walks in calmly like nothings wrong.
*He springs up from the couch.
*She sees shyt is real, and backpedals like a NFL cornerback.
*Escalation #1-Her cowering and pleading isn't enough, so he gets in her face, physically intimidating her.
*Escalation #2-Still not satisfied, he hits her with a left hook, she goes flying in the air from the force of the punch, and so does her kufi.
*She crawls to the front door area of the lobby and cowers in a corner.
*He pulls on her to get her out of the lobby to come with him.
*She uses her body weight to not get pulled from the corner.
*He gives up and walks off after unsuccessfully pulling her out of the corner.
*Escalation #3-He COMES BACK, with Kareem Abdul Jabaar kicks to the HEAD.
*He sends texts threatening her if she cooperates with the judicial system.
*He leaves voicemails threatening her if she cooperates with the judicial system.
*He's found guilty
*Judge hands sentence down
*He :dead:

I don't give a fukk if that nikka was 16 when he did it...that's waaaay old enough to know that you go to jail for assaulting anybody, let alone a female. This nikka is 6'6", and she's an average sized girl. This nikka is much larger than the average man. I hope he's learned his lesson, and uses his fukk up as motivation for himself, and inspiration for others.

Honestly, that shows your character, and moral fortitude is all fukked up. This doesn't have shyt to do with, but he's a black kid, he shouldn't do any time, we were slaves once. GTFOH with that bullshyt. Every incident that involves a black person getting jail time does not mean that the system worked against them unfairly. Sometimes nikkas need to go to jail. If I understand correctly, he got the minimum sentence for the crime he was convicted of. What's the injustice in that?

Plus, nikkas go to jail everyday, B.:umad:

So we can all agree that Chris Brown should be in prison right now right?

Beegio

Daps

Yes nikka!!:manny:

Is that what your issue is all about...fukkin Chris Brown not getting time?:damn:

What the fukk does that have to do with this big baby ass nikka beating up, kicking, and threatening a scared shytless girl?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yes nikka!!:manny:

Is that what your issue is all about...fukkin Chris Brown not getting time?:damn:

What the fukk does that have to do with this big baby ass nikka beating up, kicking, and threatening a scared shytless girl?

Well most of the Coli was riding with CB so I don't see why things have changed now with this dude. I don't think either deserved jail.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Chris brown didn't plan out an attack then ambush Rihanna, nor did he take her belongings, nor did he hold her against her will, nor did he continue to threaten and harass her after the fact, nor was it all caught on tape.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Chris brown didn't plan out an attack then ambush Rihanna, nor did he take her belongings, nor did he hold her against her will, nor did he continue to threaten and harass her after the fact, nor was it all caught on tape.
Trust me, if this was a grown ass man and not a kid I'd be all for sending him to prison but he isn't so I won't.

Beegio

Daps
Well most of the Coli was riding with CB so I don't see why things have changed now with this dude. I don't think either deserved jail.

All jokes aside and shyt, it's sad to me that you think that way, bruh.

I didn't know about, nor participate in that CB thread, but it's wrong to hit a woman, especially when she wants NO PARTS of it.

I can honestly understand a quick 2 piece for a woman if she puts hands on men first, because it's a reflex to getting hit. But after the quick 2 piece you better come to your senses and hold her ass down til she calm down, and then get as far away from that situation as possible.

I know over time, (years prolly), you won't think that way.

Ima chalk it up to youth.:manny:

I hope. :ohlawd:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This nikka beat her ass like muhfukkin Ryback in a squash match! :damn:

Ya'll on some other shyt if y'all think this nikka don't deserve at least 3 years.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Now I officially know what a House Negro is.

I hope one of you're family members get caught up in some dumb minor shyt and serves some time.

If this is what you call "minor," then I wouldn't even want to be related to anyone doing minor shyt.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Now I officially know what a House Negro is.

I hope one of you're family members get caught up in some dumb minor shyt and serves some time.

:what: Minor shyt?

This nikka stomped a mudhole in her ass like Stone Cold

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol @ people calling him a kid.

he is/was 16-17 and black. that 26-27 in white people years.

not to mention hes like 6'8 & 200-plus pounds.