18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

:krs: @ them showing him collapse in slow motion.

Meh

Who knows how he would of played in college

I'm sure his dream wasn't to play overseas. I'm sure his dream was nba. And I dunno what the rules iand if he can still make the nba. But hearing ur going to jail when ur a STAR basketball player...trust me his dissapointment is a lot deeper then jus 3 yrs in the pen

who cares what his dream was? darn near everybody dreamt of going to the nba at some point.

and hes only a star in his local high school circuit. at the end of the day, hes just a 3-star recruit. im pretty sure, theres better ballplayers in prison, servin him up in the yard as we speak.

i mean, unless hes terribly underrated(and some players are), he wasnt sniffing the nba regardless. his peak was to get a free college degree and HOPEFULLY play some overseas ball. the latter could still be in the cards when he gets out.

and i dont see how youre feeling so sorry for dude. lets say that he actually is an nba talent - he'd be another rae carruth waiting to happen. he should be lucky that ole girl that he beat up doesnt have any shooters in her family riding for her. im not into wishing prison on people but dude deserves to be in there.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:krs: @ them showing him collapse in slow motion.

who cares what his dream was? darn near everybody dreamt of going to the nba at some point.

and hes only a star in his local high school circuit. at the end of the day, hes just a 3-star recruit. im pretty sure, theres better ballplayers in prison, servin him up in the yard as we speak.

i mean, unless hes terribly underrated(and some players are), he wasnt sniffing the nba regardless. his peak was to get a free college degree and HOPEFULLY play some overseas ball. the latter could still be in the cards when he gets out.

and i dont see how youre feeling so sorry for dude. lets say that he actually is an nba talent - he'd be another rae carruth waiting to happen. he should be lucky that ole girl that he beat up doesnt have any shooters in her family riding for her. im not into wishing prison on people but dude deserves to be in there.

I dont even know why your comin at me.

ill im saying is him fainting isnt just because he's goin to jail for 3 years. its because he feels he had a promissing future.

thats all im saying fam :skip:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^i wouldnt call this "comin at you". not that serious.

i was responding to your "money & fame GONE" comment. money & fame was most likely not in the cards for duke anyway.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
if he stays in shape, he can come out and immediately play in semi-pro leagues. and if he maintains any type of contacts, it shouldnt be hard to get linked up to tryouts to some of these smaller leagues & overseas teams.

its a rougher road, but he could still be on track to do what he was going to do anyway, within the same timeframe(hes a 4-year college player, if not 5).

and thats just assuming that hes even good enough to do that to begin with. the cats not even out the bag on that one.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sad how black posters are advocating a dude who was 16 at te time getting 3 years in damn prison for this bullshyt. You saw the video and you know damn well that was not even a ass beating. fukking Uncle Tom ass nikkas make me sick. Another young black man fukked up in the system, lets cheer guysl

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sad how black posters are advocating a dude who was 16 at te time getting 3 years in damn prison for this bullshyt. You saw the video and you know damn well that was not even a ass beating. fukking Uncle Tom ass nikkas make me sick. Another young black man fukked up in the system, lets cheer guysl
:rudy: Foh wit that shyt. There's plenty of nikkas in jail for way less shyt. This dude premeditatedly stalked, beat, robbed, and kidnaped this girl, and it's all on tape. We all know he won't do the full 3 years he probably won't even do 2. He's lucky his actions didn't get him in worse trouble.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:rudy: Foh wit that shyt. There's plenty of nikkas in jail for way less shyt. This dude premeditatedly stalked, beat, robbed, and kidnaped this girl, and it's all on tape. We all know he won't do the full 3 years he probably won't even do 2. He's lucky his actions didn't get him in worse trouble.

16 YEARS OLD nikka, 16

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
16 YEARS OLD nikka, 16

My cousin was 17 and served as a lookout for a robbery. Didn't have a weapon, didn't touch anybody, didnt even go in the store. He got 5 years cause one of the dudes had pistol. At the time he had a scholarship to play for OSU. Now he still stuck on the block selling drugs, and making baby mommas. We need to teach our young brothers to think about their own future before they go making these decisions. I agree that he should get another chance, and he will, but the reality is he :ufdup: and he's paying the price. Hopefully he uses the time in jail to reflect and get his life together.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
n1ggas like u should be the ones being put in jail for making dumb statements like this.

10 years? really?

even 7 days of being locked away in a hell hole and constantly fearing for life when amongst savages, is enough to set anyone straight.

cats like u just start throwing "years" out like ur giving out candy. fuccking moron.

i think most people deserve some type of chance. in the case of this dude, maybe a month woulda been good enoough for him to understand that prison aint the place u want to EVER come to. thats enough time for anyone with common sense to get the picture. if after that he finds himself in another beef with the law, then he deserves whatever the judge sends his way.

He shouldve received more than 3 years. WTF he kidnaps a person and assualts them? 6-7 220lbs...

Shouldve thought about the collapse before beating the girl:to:. Couldve saved himself and his fam some heartache. just sayin

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
he cant get apply for early release in 6 months. idk how the nba feels about letting a convicted woman beater play in the league, but he still may be able to get out of this.

this is some sad shyt all around tho