18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt I'd want to body the nikka if he even talked down or cheated on my sister but emotions shouldn't' be involved in the justice system. But damn Houston, you don't fukk wit ya boy no more

what you mean playboy?

i agree emotions shouldn't be involved in the justice system, and i can see not giving him 3 years in jail for something he did at 15 years old.....but counseling isn't enough

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
this nikka is fainting over 3 years....and he kidnapped a white
bytch?

I woulda crip walked all through that bytch!
Thumb through the CHECK!!
2val4l0.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

:laff:

You da goat poster breh!

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Actually saw the video :aicmon: , Looks like some kiddie teenage angst bullshyt. I dont think slim should of been trialed for 3 years as an adult if he committed this as a 16 year old.

Ol boy is gonna come out mo fukked up, than when he went in

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This thread shows me that "some" black men only care about the interests of other black men. a black woman gets her face bashed in and you're crying about his sentence? meanwhile most black women will face domestic violence at the hands of other black men but no one cares right?

he should go and learn a lesson in that jail cell. fukking b*stard.

took this thread for you to see that? :heh:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I can't believe ya'll are in here crying over someone who threw their life away. He deserved whatever he got, and he got the damn minimum! GOOD FOR HIM. if you were that bold to kick someone while they were in a damn corner you can deal with whatever comes your way, tough guy.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Its a damm shame. He has no1 to blame but himself. Its a fukking shame how fukking with the wrong chick could ruin your whole life :snoop:

fukking with the wrong chick...nikka had the woman beating mentality in his spirit. He'd gone off on the "right" chick eventually. :what:

Growing up without a father figure to guide you nikkas is showing...I can't believe this nikka is getting any sympathy. Did ya'll even watch the video???:dwillhuh: He was dragging and beating this girl on CAMERA....I feel sorry for your mothers. :snoop:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
fukking with the wrong chick...nikka had the woman beating mentality in his spirit. He'd gone off on the "right" chick eventually. :what:

Coli is full of woman beaters breh

8 outta 10 coli mean have admitted to hitting a female with a closed fist

ain't no real nikkas on this site bro

u can't really blame black men for their anger tho, especially since there are more successful black women than there are men

:wow: