18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
fukking with the wrong chick...nikka had the woman beating mentality in his spirit. He'd gone off on the "right" chick eventually. :what:

Growing up without a father figure to guide you nikkas is showing...I can't believe this nikka is getting any sympathy. Did ya'll even watch the video???:dwillhuh: He was dragging and beating this girl on CAMERA....I feel sorry for your mothers. :snoop:

:aicmon:

:snoop: At you trying to turn this into a Black Man Vs Black Woman thing.

Did you even read the first two sentences of the quote you are quoting there :what:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Chris Brown beats Rihanna and gets community service on the count of assault, yet this nikka beats his girl and get 2 years on the count of assault. What a bullsht system.

Its not about the system....its about having a good lawyer..... when i was doing fraud I made sure I had a good lawyer on retainer because having a public defender you might as well plead guilty off the bat......

I escaped prison 3 times because I had a good lawyer..... thats why OJ got off... thats why T.I only did a year

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
shyt was funny, but what he did was sad. If that was my sister i woulda been the nygga in court.

thats what im saying. im not the type to wish jail on random people but at the same time, i dont feel sorry for dude at all. lets see him put his hands on them niccas upstate.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I feel sorry for the young brother....but based on what he did and who he did it to he got a slap on the wrist. Hopefully his time spent in the bing he will gain knowlegde of self.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
what you mean playboy?

i agree emotions shouldn't be involved in the justice system, and i can see not giving him 3 years in jail for something he did at 15 years old.....but counseling isn't enough

Yeah, they can throw on an ass of community service to go a long with it. I just don't think this deserves 3 years in prison. Dude was a kid when this happen, which is something everyone is overlooking. Just because the nikka is tall doesn't mean he isn't a kid.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm am not glad he got what he did, but he's the one who set these actions and consequences in motion with his bad decision making.

Men, black men especially, need realize what the fukk is up. Control your damn emotions and think before you act. We know the system is unfair, but that doesn't mean you get to beat women and get off scott-free. (Black) Women need to start holding these men and young boys accountable and stop coddling them for whatever reason.

No tellin' what goes down in that household or where he got this behavior from. Mind you this dude was only 16 when he did this. Imagine how far gone he would be years from now if no one ever called the police. And then he was still threatening her afterwards. The nikka is bold enough to do all of that, then cries when the time to really be bold comes. So yeah, everyone isn't treated fairly in this judicial system, but honestly, better that someone has to heal a few bruises and go to jail for a little bit now, than someone being dead and another having to answer to more sever consequences in the future.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Wow how can anyone defend this?
I was trying to find the footage of it last night.
I hate to see a Black man go to prison but dude beat up his girl and he should get off just because he's a B-ball star? That's bull! if you weight twice as much as some one else maybe you shouldn't be beating on them....
People want this man freed? this man? so he can continue to beat women with impunity?! disgusting and you call yourselves men? You should be ashamed of yourselves

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
man i just saw the surveillance footage. that chit is deplorable.

i have no problem laughing at him collapsing in the courtroom now.:laugh:

and i hope it doesnt happen, but i would bet good money that niccas is gonna test his nuts when he gets around the big dogs considering what he got booked for, plus him having somewhat of a name and being young. he better make some friends up there quick. stature dont mean chit if youre a known f**k nicca.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Its not about the system....its about having a good lawyer..... when i was doing fraud I made sure I had a good lawyer on retainer because having a public defender you might as well plead guilty off the bat......

I escaped prison 3 times because I had a good lawyer..... thats why OJ got off... thats why T.I only did a year

Exactly slim.

Our justice system distributes "justice" based on how much you can afford to spend (on a lawyer), so sht is no longer about justice, instead how much leniency you can afford to buy with cash. That ain't right in my opinion.