kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many a ni99as done had to beat a bytch at one point in time:takedat:

Me: Baby im fina go
Her: nah ni99a if u leave im leaving

ten mins later same thing, she wont get out the car....im just trying to go chill with the homies, if u force me to stay how much fun we gone have anyway.

Finally a brother got tired, go to the door, pull her out the car, she started kicked my dash board, im seeing the whole dashboard move up and down

four jabs to the skull , lots of cussing, then she got out. Now it didnt have to go that route but that's what she wanted

:win:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Many a ni99as done had to beat a bytch at one point in time:takedat:

Me: Baby im fina go
Her: nah ni99a if u leave im leaving

ten mins later same thing, she wont get out the car....im just trying to go chill with the homies, if u force me to stay how much fun we gone have anyway.

Finally a brother got tired, go to the door, pull her out the car, she started kicked my dash board, im seeing the whole dashboard move up and down

four jabs to the skull , lots of cussing, then she got out. Now it didnt have to go that route but that's what she wanted

:win:
This man knows :why:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm sayin tho. Homeboy beat a chicks ass on camera. He can't be shocked that he was guilty. I can't really feel sorry for the kid. I know y'all remember the thread on here when a chick cracked and damaged this guys computer, and so many of y'all nyggaz kept tellin the OP that he should have whooped her azz. I kept tryna tell nyggaz that beating a byytches azz will only land the dude in jail, facin time,losin money, restraining orders,lawyer fees,court fees, restetution, back n forth to court etc. And you see fellas. This is what happens when you beat a chix azz:ufdup:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Word, nikkaz acting like he was beating ol girl with a brick. Them kicks was fukking love taps. He didn't seriously beat her ass

:what:

If a nygga was beatin your sister,mama or your chick, would u say the kicks were love taps and that they were no big deal? Cmon bruh

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:what:

If a nygga was beatin your sister,mama or your chick, would u say the kicks were love taps and that they were no big deal? Cmon bruh
nikka that ain't my sister breh. Of course the family would want a harsh sentence. shyt if it was my sister I wouldn't care if they sent him to prison for cursing her out.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i'd personally fuk ur lil sister and beat her senseless with a bat breh

either treat everyone with respect or no one at all (this includes ur own fam)

Oh so thats why you're repping for George Zimmerman? fukk out my face Osama Bin Laden looking ass mufukka.

profound

technique
Daps
That nikka did almost ever sad/depressing smiley we got hahaha

pitiful

tony-farmer-omg.jpg

A02d8osCcAAPJlD.jpg

Screen-shot-2012-08-22-at-7.06.13-AM1_crop_exact.jpg

collapse4-web.jpg