18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Asia likes to pixelate everything :francis:
I'm guessing it's for privacy reasons. That pic was clearer and therefore better used as an identifying picture, so they censored that.

where exactly am I :cape: for asians?

stating all races are xenophobic and that blacks arent seen as lower than dogs to majority populous is caping now? :mjlol:
you nikkas will do anything to convince yourselves the entire world hates you, ok my nikka, everyone thinks you're the scum of the earth, you feel better now? :mjlolz:

the article doesnt state she didn't want to be with him because he was black. it just states she didnt want to be with him period. their is absolutely no way, in this day and age, 2014-2015, you can NOT know how the person you're talking too looks like. Even your brokest of broke know how to upload a picture.

man yall have no pride. I swear. Those mental chains are on super tight, gonna be another 100 years I see. :mjcry:

really? so we gonna act like turks dont get the beats in russia? japanese in china? indians in africa? arabs in israel? jews are barred from even entering islamic countries except jordan. nikka, an entire BAN from a region just for being jewish. :dead:

every single group on the planet is attacked worldwide, you just don't pay attention because they're not your people. if only you knew what sort of tribalism and xenophobia humans have, and no, not just toward blacks, you're not that special, relax. :pachaha:

Breh you're too ahead of your time/culture :wow:
all that time in Asia has pushed you into the future:blessed:
being worldly has the side effect of being shunned by ignants:wow:

One Asian or white person represents all of their people on the coli:francis:
coli logic :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing it's for privacy reasons. That pic was clearer and therefore better used as an identifying picture, so they censored that.

Breh you're too ahead of your time/culture :wow:
all that time in Asia has pushed you into the future:blessed:
being worldly has the side effect of being shunned by ignants:wow:

One Asian or white person represents all of their people on the coli:francis:
coli logic :wow:
lol @ this asian giving tommy a pat on the head with backhanded compliments

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
lol @ this asian giving tommy a pat on the head with backhanded compliments
pat on the head my ass, he's speaking real shyt. brehs who have actually lived out here have already tried and told yall, but you folks just wanna stick with the good ol "we hated cause massa said so" routine. no, people from all over the world are just fukking idiots. everyones hated and no one has allies.

I just got through replying to some cat who tagged me with "who is that chink bytch in your avatar", now imagine if this was an asian board and someone wrote "who is that ****** bytch in your avatar" now all of a sudden chinese are racist toward blacks. yall nikkas are clowns I swear.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pat on the head my ass, he's speaking real shyt. brehs who have actually lived out here have already tried and told yall, but you folks just wanna stick with the good ol "we hated cause massa said so" routine. no, people from all over the world are just fukking idiots. everyones hated and no one has allies.

I just got through replying to some cat who tagged me with "who is that chink bytch in your avatar", now imagine if this was an asian board and someone wrote "who is that ****** bytch in your avatar" now all of a sudden chinese are racist toward blacks. yall nikkas are clowns I swear.

you getting so defensive over your asian brethren. individual experiences dont represent group dynamics. just because you love your asians and they love you, doesnt mean chinese loves blacks or vice versa.

and who are these allies that blacks have?

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ehh:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
:dwillhuh:

I can't lie; I don't know this nikka but somehow I'm highly disappointed on him like I'm his uncle or something. But after a couple of hours after the shock, I'm kind of impressed at his determination. The breh went solo on a mission miles away and still managed to take an L as if he were Chinese his damn self. Most people would be afraid of getting robbed or shanked but this nikka knew somehow not to be afraid of shyt, and the only hurt he got was by his own stupidity/naïveté. Bartender prolly told the dumb lil'nikka not to be too hard on himself to no avail. This story's some wild shyt.

Anyway I've only got one question: where the fukk is this nikka male support that they didn't foresee all this fukkery?
:what:

These are fatherless and friendless decisions he took!

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
you getting so defensive over your asian brethren. individual experiences dont represent group dynamics. just because you love your asians and they love you, doesnt mean chinese loves blacks or vice versa.

and who are these allies that blacks have?
no, actually I 'defend' everyone from indians, to africans, brazilians, etc. you can catch me in all types of threads.

no one has allies, what part of this are you not understanding? individual experiences dont represent a group dynamics but isolated incidents do? where they do that at? :childplease:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
no, actually I 'defend' everyone from indians, to africans, brazilians, etc. you can catch me in all types of threads.

no one has allies, what part of this are you not understanding? individual experiences dont represent a group dynamics but isolated incidents do? where they do that at? :childplease:

This might sound like a c00nish question breh but hear me out: Would you say that East Asia's lack of racial diversity is a strength or a weakness? :mjpls:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
there are 56 ethnicities in china, and 100s more in asia, what you mean lack of diversity?

shyt I meant that those counties are mostly mongoloid, and not multicultural or racial like America, Britain, Canada, etc. I actually think that the homogenuity of Japan is a good thing, of course I'd probably be called a cac because of it. People tend to work better with those who look like them.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
shyt I meant that those counties are mostly mongoloid, and not multicultural or racial like America, Britain, Canada, etc. I actually think that the homogenuity of Japan is a good thing, of course I'd probably be called a cac because of it. People tend to work better with those who look like them.
Its not a good thing now that we have globalization. Its why europe advanced passed asia. asia actually had a more advanced civilization at the time, but the euros were all up in everyones business seeing wtf everyone was up too and how they could exploit it, taking positive things from other cultures to advance themselves. meanwhile asia slid behind a curtain and blinded itself from the world for 1,000 years. when the curtain came down Cpt. Perry greeted them like :birdman: "roll up off that silver and porcelain pleghboi"