18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Its not a good thing now that we have globalization. Its why europe advanced passed asia. asia actually had a more advanced civilization at the time, but the euros were all up in everyones business seeing wtf everyone was up too and how they could exploit it, taking positive things from other cultures to advance themselves. meanwhile asia slid behind a curtain and blinded itself from the world for 1,000 years. when the curtain came down Cpt. Perry greeted them like :birdman: "roll up off that silver and porcelain pleghboi"

Good point but there are still things about Japan that other countries could learn from like how difficult it is to access guns, less liiter in the streets, respect for your elders and nature, robot servants, and Hitomi Tanaka.

The lack of crime is what I really admire about Japan though.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
I need to see them transcripts. I can almost bet she wasn't that interested in him and thought his ramblings of coming to China was a joke except dude was really about that PAAG life. Sucks for him. I'm still mad at him looking like a GBE member. :laff:

You in Japan yet? :upsetfavre:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Good point but there are still things about Japan that other countries could learn from like how difficult it is to access guns, less liiter in the streets, respect for your elders and nature, robot servants, and Hitomi Tanaka.

The lack of crime is what I really admire about Japan though.
the lack of crime is because if you fukk up you get the death penalty :troll:

nah but I agree japanese culture is pretty cool, it maintained its culture while modernizing.. I see what youre trying to say but japan could have just as many immigrants as france and still be the same. actually it would probably be cooler.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Asian women are terribly on Asian men if you're trying to assume major coupling... AMERICANIZED Asian women tend to go where the money is at honestly... But that's no longer necessarily with white men anymore.

Like I said, leave your region and go somewhere more diverse and you might notice it :yeshrug:
And black men are not leading in finances. Asian men are more financially secure. You see more asian couples then even white men/asian women couples. Black men/asian women isn't a common coupling overall. It doesn't matter what you see in your neck of the woods.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am seeing more Black/asian couples which were unheard of 10 years ago...it's not just about this story
Yes you can see that regionally but it doesn't change that on average it is not a major coupling. Asian women has largely been the territory of white men.
Blacm men/asian women isn't a common coupling overall. It doesn't matter what you see in your neck of tje woods.

i just dont know with you :skip:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
ontodi.jpg

I didn't make this and misspelled put.​

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to be a person who ruins some of the fun now.

You dudes realize this is a dailymail article. Which is equivalent to our trash magazines like the National Inquire. Might be possible this is not even the true or full story.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The dude had some major issues. He was very infatuated with this woman, to the point where he spent probably over $1,000 to fly to China.
The reality check was too much for him to handle, so he got drunk. Fortunately, the cops didn't beat and kill him.
I don't know how he is going to get back to the US.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And black men are not leading in finances. Asian men are more financially secure. You see more asian couples then even white men/asian women couples. Black men/asian women isn't a common coupling overall. It doesn't matter what you see in your neck of the woods.
I already said that about Asian on Asian couples :comeon:

And just because black men/Asian women isn't the highest percentage doesn't mean it's not common:comeon:

And now you try to shyt on black men and finances when I know for a fact if you're a black man with your shyt together Then you are just as attractive (if not more) to an Asian woman then a white man with his shyt together.

You don't even understand how the dynamic works... Most Asian women marry white guys because white guys go to Asia and marry the first Asian they see... Whoever can get them hows a green card. If you go to areas with HIGH POPULATIONS of asians, black, whites, etc., then seeing AW/BM is not as uncommon

And Asian women are very much so attracted to black men. Japan has an entire sub culture that's all about hip hop and even more so with japanese women/ black men relationships. :comeon:

Filipinas the same. :comeon:

Koreans, Vietnamese, Thai, Cambodian, Pacific Islanders (some consider themselves Asian) etc...

Like I said if you haven't been there you wouldn't understand.