18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

1stPick

Banned
Daps
where exactly am I :cape: for asians?

stating all races are xenophobic and that blacks arent seen as lower than dogs to majority populous is caping now? :mjlol:
you nikkas will do anything to convince yourselves the entire world hates you, ok my nikka, everyone thinks you're the scum of the earth, you feel better now? :mjlolz:

Every time I hear about racism in other countries, its always against blacks :francis:

Never hear about asians experiencing racism in the middle east, latin america, africa, europe, etc and those muthafukkas are everywhere.

Unless there's something i dont know than in that case, pardon my ignorance :skip:

Daps
This is Pratt after he booked the flight:

16089311363_90b0a06148_o.gif

Pratt After getting rejected by Xiang:

263F655800000578-2975990-image-a-20_1425316729899.jpg

Nikka face look like he sayin "Breh.... :mjcry:"

:mjlol: :russ:

daps and rep to whoever makes this into a smiley

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
the article doesnt state she didn't want to be with him because he was black. it just states she didnt want to be with him period. their is absolutely no way, in this day and age, 2014-2015, you can NOT know how the person you're talking too looks like. Even your brokest of broke know how to upload a picture.

man yall have no pride. I swear. Those mental chains are on super tight, gonna be another 100 years I see. :mjcry:

:yeshrug: Everyone else in this thread assumed she rejected solely cause he was black, so I just went along with it :hivemind:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Every time I hear about racism in other countries, its always against blacks :francis:

Never hear about asians experiencing racism in the middle east, latin america, africa, europe, etc and those muthafukkas are everywhere.

Unless there's something i dont know than in that case, pardon my ignorance :skip:
really? so we gonna act like turks dont get the beats in russia? japanese in china? indians in africa? arabs in israel? jews are barred from even entering islamic countries except jordan. nikka, an entire BAN from a region just for being jewish. :dead:

every single group on the planet is attacked worldwide, you just don't pay attention because they're not your people. if only you knew what sort of tribalism and xenophobia humans have, and no, not just toward blacks, you're not that special, relax. :pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly, it has nothing to do with asians viewing blacks as dogs as you stated. it has to do with proximity. soon as you put them side by side, for example, the bay area, mixing begins.

you have no data to support that. yet, I have data to support, whites have the least problem, and asians via percentage.

yes everyone is xenophobic, I don't mean literal wtf, clearly Im talking about race. all races are xenophobic. even within their own damn race. :what:

dont let their overall population fool you, whites are statistically the least likely to marry interracially

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
dont let their overall population fool you, whites are statistically the least likely to marry interracially
and thats only because they are not within proximity of other minorities for example montana. we don't have to do nothing more than look at south america and mexico to see what happens when whites dive right into a pool of brown. 56% of mexico is mestizo. :wtf: