18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You begged me
Unsuspecting simp on the Coli: "you niccas so bitter.... what's with all this #HOH bull?"

:beli: Sir, I present to you exhibit A:

if only this poor CAC had made it to the Coli before it was too late

if he had been #HOH, he wouldn't have almost committed that on the other side of the world! :damn:

EDIT: Wait, he's not a cac??? :huhldup:

How dare you, you negged me for finding the silver lining in the situation that at least he (YBM) was in World news for trying to love someone rather than for a violent offense...

Are you a bit if a Cornball maybe:umad:
Or maybe a lame wanting to laugh at and kick a man when he's down:rudy:
Either way GTFOH:camby:

Daps
You begged me

How dare you, you negged me for finding the silver lining in the situation that at least he (YBM) was in World news for trying to love someone rather than for a violent offense...

Are you a bit if a Cornball maybe:umad:
Or maybe a lame wanting to laugh at and kick a man when he's down:rudy:
Either way GTFOH:camby:

:umad:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to be a person who ruins some of the fun now.

You dudes realize this is a dailymail article. Which is equivalent to our trash magazines like the National Inquire. Might be possible this is not even the true or full story.

You got some Gutz breh

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
This might sound like a c00nish question breh but hear me out: Would you say that East Asia's lack of racial diversity is a strength or a weakness? :mjpls:
Weakness.
Lack of exposure leads to misguided conceptions. People of any culture aren't as judgmental and don't jump to stereotypes if they're living amongst different cultures. If I never interacted or saw a black person in my life, I might've been inclined to believe the stupid media and subscribe to their false image that black people are violent, rude, etc etc.
But through my experiences, I know that to be complete bullshyt.
Think about North Korea, albeit being an extreme example.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Good point but there are still things about Japan that other countries could learn from like how difficult it is to access guns, less liiter in the streets, respect for your elders and nature, robot servants, and Hitomi Tanaka.

The lack of crime is what I really admire about Japan though.
:russ:
:yayuhh:

balling out in Thailand? :scust: i wont even ask you how
key word is BALLING
hahahahahahahahaaa

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Weakness.
Lack of exposure leads to misguided conceptions. People of any culture aren't as judgmental and don't jump to stereotypes if they're living amongst different cultures. If I never interacted or saw a black person in my life, I might've been inclined to believe the stupid media and subscribe to their false image that black people are violent, rude, etc etc.
But through my experiences, I know that to be complete bullshyt.
Think about North Korea, albeit being an extreme example.

North Korea seems to just be a half assed version of imperial Japan. Unlike Japan, I don't think they have the balls to attack America. I can't even take those guys seriously anymore after all the fukkery we've seen.

I think I derailed this thread:patrice: back to chief keef's inability to get asian p*ssy:pachaha:

Daps
I'm going to be a person who ruins some of the fun now.

You dudes realize this is a dailymail article. Which is equivalent to our trash magazines like the National Inquire. Might be possible this is not even the true or full story.

since when is Dailymail not true? Not doubting, but I usually see stories that they cover in other outlets

never knew Dailymail was considered a tabloid

1stPick

Banned
Daps
This might sound like a c00nish question breh but hear me out: Would you say that East Asia's lack of racial diversity is a strength or a weakness? :mjpls:
Strength, its pretty much known fact that homogeneous societies are much better than heterogenous societies

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this nikka spent a whole day flying a bunch of diplomatic paperwork and probably harassment from Chinese customs (can you imagine what ducktales this nikka told when they asked him what the hell he was doing in China at the airport :russ:)

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I'm impressed he pulled the trip off. Bonus if he knows how to speak Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)...

Negs if he stole a credit card, and used Google translate.

kem2

Pro
Daps
:mjlol: :russ:

daps and rep to whoever makes this into a smiley

Mqtkq8Z.png