18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As a Chinese man, my sympathy for this dude is about 66%. 15% is taken away because he actually traveled that far to meet some unknown ho.
19% taken away because he got drunk as fukk, close to death. Forget that ho and move on
It took you about 0.02 seconds to do the math didn't it :mjpls:

Daps
RQxJkvQ.png

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Haven't gone through the whole thread, but did the girl not know he was black online, on some catfish shyt? Asian girls will exclude certain races just like white girls do.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I was waiting for @Tommy Knocks to come in and :cape: for the Asians and it looks like he already did:mjlol:

That kid is a simp x1000000 That's yet another result of integration:francis:
where exactly am I :cape: for asians?

stating all races are xenophobic and that blacks arent seen as lower than dogs to majority populous is caping now? :mjlol:
you nikkas will do anything to convince yourselves the entire world hates you, ok my nikka, everyone thinks you're the scum of the earth, you feel better now? :mjlolz:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Haven't gone through the whole thread, but did the girl not know he was black online, on some catfish shyt? Asian girls will exclude certain races just like white girls do.
the article doesnt state she didn't want to be with him because he was black. it just states she didnt want to be with him period. their is absolutely no way, in this day and age, 2014-2015, you can NOT know how the person you're talking too looks like. Even your brokest of broke know how to upload a picture.

man yall have no pride. I swear. Those mental chains are on super tight, gonna be another 100 years I see. :mjcry:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Unsuspecting simp on the Coli: "you niccas so bitter.... what's with all this #HOH bull?"

:beli: Sir, I present to you exhibit A:

if only this poor CAC had made it to the Coli before it was too late

if he had been #HOH, he wouldn't have almost committed that on the other side of the world! :damn:

EDIT: Wait, he's not a cac??? :huhldup:

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif