18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

Daps
Unsuspecting simp on the Coli: "you niccas so bitter.... what's with all this #HOH bull?"

:beli: Sir, I present to you exhibit A:

Lovesick US teen travelled from Ohio to Jiangshan, China, to meet the girl
Chinese media only published the 18-year-old's surname - Pratt
After she rejected him he went on a drinking binge but nearly drowned
He was taken to hospital after being found unconscious near Xu River

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unk-told-wasn-t-interested.html#ixzz3TLoIYqGy

if only this poor CAC had made it to the Coli before it was too late

if he had been #HOH, he wouldn't have almost committed that on the other side of the world! :damn:

EDIT: Wait, he's not a cac??? :huhldup:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
23ocig.png

:dead:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

The dude was clearly a lame...I've been to Hong Kong,Malaysia,Thailand,Philippines,Japan,South Korea,Australia,Dubai,Bahrain,Singapore...

I ate so damn good :ohlawd: and in all those places were random chicks(no they weren't hookers )...
:duck:

post proof or shut the fukk up

Ol typical frontin coli ass nikka

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
balling out in Thailand? :scust: i wont even ask you how
:ohlawd:

-Be European and Australian chicks on vacation there..both young and old.
-You got the bars where you can hit up some cute girls,barfine em and get that short time or long time action :ohlawd:
-Or if you cool you can befriend someone who lives there and can introduce you to some local chicks looking for fun. Met a british dude who lived there and was married and his wife hooked me and me boy up with some of her friends from where she worked :wow:

Dirt cheap over there...me and my boy had a nice ass apartment with a beach view,3 bedrooms jacuuzi tub and shyt for $500 for a week. Hook up with a local chick and she'll help you barter and get lower prices :wow:

Don't sleep they have some beautiful women over there :lawd:

:duck:

post proof or shut the fukk up

Ol typical frontin coli ass nikka

I was in the Navy...so my story is not a ducktale..in fact there are brehs out there who been to more ports than me.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is by far the funniest thread on the coli :mjlol:

Travel overseas brehs

Foriegn women love black men brehs

Black men are chocolate gods to foreign non black women brehs

:sas2:

Marty, real talk tho. nikkaz do be eatin good in foreign countries. Trust me, I know :mjpls: that nikka was just a lame :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Lmfao.

The fukk this nikka problem?

full

Remind me of this nikka I went to school with who used to rock a Naruto headband and run around doing karate moves with those pants that unzip into shorts half unzipped with his knees showing.

:laff:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
too many trannys, i'll pass :scust:

i hope one of them abominations didn't slip in your rotation breh :scust:

:whoa:
They generally hang out at the tranny bars...be suprised at how many australians and british dudes will fukk with them with NO fukks given.
Yeah front like u travelled overseas on your dime and smashed mad hoes breh
:rudy:

Soldiers are famous for buying p*ssy overseas

:camby:

I've done both...though the only places where the only p*ssy came from buying was Dubai and Kota Kinabalu :francis:.

How hard is it to believe that a breh can goto these places and fukk hoes? Being from another country already gives you an edge,especially being black. Even the cab drivers treated us cool. The white dudes usually go over there and disrespect people and get drunk and do what is in their devilish nature :manny:.

In places like Australia even the ugliest black breh will eat...the chicks are friendly and will come onto you strong as fukk. :wow:

But you've never been there so you wouldn't know :usure: