18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes you can see that regionally but it doesn't change that on average it is not a major coupling. Asian women has largely been the territory of white men.
Asian women are terribly on Asian men if you're trying to assume major coupling... AMERICANIZED Asian women tend to go where the money is at honestly... But that's no longer necessarily with white men anymore.

Like I said, leave your region and go somewhere more diverse and you might notice it :yeshrug:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
23ocig.png

:deadrose::dead:

Why did I hear a gong when seeing this? Chick's dad answered the door like "Herwee up and Die!"

Only a bruh can find a liquor store and a hangout spot to get faded in a strange Far East land. Poor dude don't realize Asian fam, particularly Chinese and Japanese, have codes of honor. Black men in the past were generally soldiers from poor backgrounds who rescued impoverished Asian prostitutes - not the fluent English speaking or educated ones with parents and access to technology. These are the type to attend Duke and may Mandingo discretely but at the end of the day marry cac or occasionally a fellow Asian.

Poor fella. Hope his fam and peeps are loving and supportive and not a prick like me :beli::pachaha:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well everyones a winner out of this now.The 'lovesick' teen will now have quite a few female fans ,thinking it's romantic to travel around the world for possible p*ssy and then get so upset over it all you get drunk and incapable.,And the chinese government are also able to show a humane and gentle side, nice photos of the 'caring' policeman by his bedside, and the concerned looking police men grouped around him,one with their hand on his shoulder..Good propoganda, they will know about the incidents with african americans and the american police, I think what they are doing here is rather predictable.

Should have gone to russia, putin would have probably have given him a big cuddle for the cameras, and set him up with one of his ballet dancers.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:camby:

The dude was clearly a lame...I've been to Hong Kong,Malaysia,Thailand,Philippines,Japan,South Korea,Australia,Dubai,Bahrain,Singapore...

I ate so damn good :ohlawd: and in all those places were random chicks(no they weren't hookers :ufdup:)...

If you're a shy lame dude like this clown sounds like...then you ain't gonna get far unless you fukking with hookers. women in those places are shy as fukk.

Anyone who hasn't left America needs to :camby:and not talk about how them broads treat black men.

It sounds like some of you enjoy hearing stories about black brehs getting shat on and turned down though :mjpls:
And thats the thing about those countries (ESPECIALLY asian) is that you can pay or you can NOT pay. Dude could've easily went to a whore house and got his dikk wet, or even went to a club (If they got US friendly clubs over there) and met a freak

He's young man, dude must've seriously cared about chick. I just don't know how they even got to fukking with each other:mindblown:

And only reason I could think that he got curved is because he looked different than his pic. I'm almost certain that looking like chief keef didn't help anything over there for him