Supporter
Daps
This is by far the funniest thread on the coli :mjlol:

Travel overseas brehs

Foriegn women love black men brehs

Black men are chocolate gods to foreign non black women brehs

:sas2:

:camby:

The dude was clearly a lame...I've been to Hong Kong,Malaysia,Thailand,Philippines,Japan,South Korea,Australia,Dubai,Bahrain,Singapore...

I ate so damn good :ohlawd: and in all those places were random chicks(no they weren't hookers :ufdup:)...

If you're a shy lame dude like this clown sounds like...then you ain't gonna get far unless you fukking with hookers. women in those places are shy as fukk.

Anyone who hasn't left America needs to :camby:and not talk about how them broads treat black men.

It sounds like some of you enjoy hearing stories about black brehs getting shat on and turned down though :mjpls:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
full

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Thats because Asians and CACs live side by side while blacks largely still have their own inner city neighborhoods and there is an abundance of towns in the south which are still predominantly black

Culturally though, IR dating is encouraged
exactly, it has nothing to do with asians viewing blacks as dogs as you stated. it has to do with proximity. soon as you put them side by side, for example, the bay area, mixing begins.
but its not true, black folks have the LEAST problem with interracial dating. we're the only group that takes biracials and elevates them above our own. everyones xenophobic? how can you say this as a black man in china? are you xenophobic?
you have no data to support that. yet, I have data to support, whites have the least problem, and asians via percentage.

yes everyone is xenophobic, I don't mean literal wtf, clearly Im talking about race. all races are xenophobic. even within their own damn race. :what:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She meet that nikka in person and was like

Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH.jpg

I hate to see our young black men run to other country's to grab women that aren't black... or at the very least got a fatty :childplease:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
exactly, it has nothing to do with asians viewing blacks as dogs as you stated. it has to do with proximity. soon as you put them side by side, for example, the bay area, mixing begins.

you have no data to support that. yet, I have data to support, whites have the least problem, and asians via percentage.

yes everyone is xenophobic, I don't mean literal wtf, clearly Im talking about race. all races are xenophobic. even within their own damn race. :what:
A lot of Asians are still extremely racist towards Blacks though. Especially Koreans. Keep it a bean, I grew up around these fuks. There are a fukload of them though so if you can eat, hats off to you

I will say the one race that doesnt fuk with IR Dating at all regardless of location is Indians

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Lmfao.

The fukk this nikka problem?

full

Remind me of this nikka I went to school with who used to rock a Naruto headband and run around doing karate moves with those pants that unzip into shorts half unzipped with his knees showing.

It's been a long ass time since I laughed out loud on the coli...props bruh

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
:camby:

The dude was clearly a lame...I've been to Hong Kong,Malaysia,Thailand,Philippines,Japan,South Korea,Australia,Dubai,Bahrain,Singapore...

I ate so damn good :ohlawd: and in all those places were random chicks(no they weren't hookers :ufdup:)...

If you're a shy lame dude like this clown sounds like...then you ain't gonna get far unless you fukking with hookers. women in those places are shy as fukk.

Anyone who hasn't left America needs to :camby:and not talk about how them broads treat black men.

It sounds like some of you enjoy hearing stories about black brehs getting shat on and turned down though :mjpls:

okay so you might be an outlier but in most cases you know damn well asians dont mess with blacks like that, especially not at cac levels--and they're usually nerdy and shy...i feel sorry for the asian brehs sometimes.