18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black people dont want to see a trend either. everyones on their dumb ass self preservation.

so blacks are the exclusive xenophobes? :dead: this news story should be enough to disprove that theory. i dont see some asian chick traveling across the world to get with some nikka in ohio, ONLY for him to completely reject her once she arrives

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
so blacks are the exclusive xenophobes? :dead: this news story should be enough to disprove that theory. i dont see some asian chick traveling across the world to get with some nikka in ohio, ONLY for him to completely reject her once she arrives
exclusive? what? is the 'either' in the post invisible? everyones fukking xenophobic. wtf. :heh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That's just one thread on a random message board

IRL, dating out and having a fairer skinned wife and fairer skinned kids is highly encouraged, especially with American blacks and Caribbean blacks
that's not true at all. we have some of the lowest numbers, with cacs having the highest number, and asians having the highest percentage. :heh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
23ocig.png
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-o.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exclusive? what? is the 'either' in the post invisible? everyones fukking xenophobic. wtf. :heh:
but its not true, black folks have the LEAST problem with interracial dating. we're the only group that takes biracials and elevates them above our own. everyones xenophobic? how can you say this as a black man in china? are you xenophobic?

1stPick

Banned
Daps
that's not true at all. we have some of the lowest numbers, with cacs having the highest number, and asians having the highest percentage. :heh:

Thats because Asians and CACs live side by side while blacks largely still have their own inner city neighborhoods and there is an abundance of towns in the south which are still predominantly black

Culturally though, IR dating is encouraged

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:troll:

@Fonsworth - I woke up to my alerts like :wdf:
I need to change my username, I get tagged for everything asia related and we got a couple of asian americans on here, but I get tagged and pm'd. :mjcry:
:mjlol: I didn't even read one goddamned post in this thread when I made that post. Probably got Asians asking you questions about the mother land :wow:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
but its not true, black folks have the LEAST problem with interracial dating. we're the only group that takes biracials and elevates them above our own. everyones xenophobic? how can you say this as a black man in china? are you xenophobic?
This, does anyone really think Asians would except a Blasian president as being the first "Asian" president?

Or Mexicans would accept a Blaxican president as being the first "Mexican" president

Blacks certainly have no issues with accepting :obama: though