18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
me seeing one or two black men asian women doesn't compare to the sgeer number of asian women who are coupled with white men.

I think black men/asian women coupling is just recently picking up but on average isn't ad common.
Me living overseas and dating/seeing a ton of asian women with black men makes me think differently...

And I agree to a certain extent. It has picked up in the past 10 years for sure but its not uncommon as you think. Just uncommon where you live

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I thought bruh was immediately white....

what a plot twist :wow:

:russ::dead:

m. night received this article as an email an was like
mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Me living overseas and dating/seeing a ton of asian women with black men makes me think differently...

And I agree to a certain extent. It has picked up in the past 10 years for sure but its not uncommon as you think. Just uncommon where you live
Yes you can see that regionally but it doesn't change that on average it is not a major coupling. Asian women has largely been the territory of white men.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Chinese are VERY racist, the girl's parents certainly would not have approved which is probably why she curved him. To many East Asians, blacks are lower than dogs

Not all think like that obv
Yup. Poor dude maxed out his credit cards (lol at posters claiming that niggga has stacks) and ol girl wouldn't even be seen in public with him.

#PostRacial though :mjpls: