18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
A lot of asians make exceptions for CACs. I dont knock it because I know I occasionally would make an exception for a Middle Eastern/North African girl but would never touch a CAC or Asian

Nothing wrong with preserving the heritage breh
maybe in vancouver and thats just their way of assimilating. but out here, nah, they get the :keefnah: too. Trust me, I done seen some cacs hit the :mjcry: cause the girls dad was not having it.

us foreigners get it tho, they're preserving, unfortunately, this is 2015, and this gen don't give a shyt. they get over it after awhile. :mannypac: but actually most parents dont care, the folks that are parents now are 60s babies.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
He just had to be black huh?

953.gif

Yall 90's babies on some other shyt man...melanin filled cac clones basically...and just never fail to miss an oppurtunity to embarrass us
:scust:

Once upon a time these @hustlemania type weirdos were far and few between in our community...now we're absolutely inundated with them :scust:

Who is giving birth to them though?:sas1:

Parents who were born in the 60s,early70s:sas2:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
A lot of asian women fukk with black men and vice versa :childplease:

I just can't believe this nikka went to china and got curved so hard he almost committed that :wow:

I wanna see what the chick looks like now:patrice:
sorry I don't see it. White men...yes.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
They are over a billion people im suree they are not fazed by a couple dating out. that doesn't mean mean they want to see a trend. You neverr how people feel about you behind your back breh.
maybe in vancouver and thats just their way of assimilating. but out here, nah, they get the :keefnah: too. Trust me, I done seen some cacs hit the :mjcry: cause the girls dad was not having it.
us foreigners get it tho, they're preserving, unfortunately, this is 2015, and this gen don't give a shyt. they get over it after awhile. :mannypac: but actually most parents dont care, the folks that are parents now are 60s babies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Sorry I do...

Maybe you should leave ____________ sometime :ld:
me seeing one or two black men asian women doesn't compare to the sgeer number of asian women who are coupled with white men.

I think black men/asian women coupling is just recently picking up but on average isn't ad common.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
paying for a passport
getting a visa
skyping and whats apping
travelling 20 hours on a plane
paying like 1,200-2,000 for the flight
getting rejected when you land

if dude had no accomdation this was probably the best way back

I know right.

The first thing that caught me off guard when I travelled abroad was that my cell phone didn't get service. And since I was in japan I was functionally illiterate because I couldn't read a single sign because I didn't know Japanese.

Plus where in the world does an 18 come up with $2000 in the span of a week?!?!

We got adults that can't even do that

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They are over a billion people im suree they are not fazed by a couple dating out. that doesn't mean mean they want to see a trend. You neverr how people feel about you behind your back breh.

black people dont want to see a trend either. everyones on their dumb ass self preservation.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
:wtf: at 18 I barely had enough $ to drive out of state, i sure as hell wasn't going waste it on a maybe