The Mecca of HipHop
23ocig.png

The execution :wow:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
1 black male suddenly becomes black men. we're all going to china to get us a xiang
I am seeing more Black/asian couples which were unheard of 10 years ago...it's not just about this story

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
1 black male suddenly becomes black men. we're all going to china to get us a xiang
I am seeing more Black/asian couples which were unheard of 10 years ago...it's not just about this story

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm from Vancouver, I didnt need to go to China to find this out :bryan:
those rich communist party brats arent what I'd use to measure the other 1.5 billion, on top of that I actually lived in vancouver for a year, and I didnt see any poor blacks, or sense any racial tension. If you were rich and black and you tried to bring an asian woman home your mom might feel a little awkward, doesnt mean they're racist. just means your parents are ignorant. I simply need to direct you to a thread which is currently featured of black people themselves stating their family members better not bring home anything non black.

black people are funny, they're pro-black but anyone else wanting to stay within their culture is racist.

some parents might have a problem with black, some not. its not really that black and white, with billions of individual minds that would be impossible.
*sigh* why do I always have to break this down. no one thinks you're lower than a dog except a racist, and they don't matter.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
On a different note, I am impressed he made it out here at 18. damn. That shyt is not easy, that took dedication. Im assuming chicago has a consulate, so he was able to get his papers in a one week sweep.

yep. just checked, you can get your visa, picture and passport at the same chicago consulate, everything is in one office :ehh:. damn he went through everything, must have used his parents credit card, but how did he maneuver around once he got here, this nikka is clever.

paagin got nikkas downloading pleco and rosetta stone, he was speaking basic mandarin by the time he got off the plane. :mjcry:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
those rich communist party brats arent what I'd use to measure the other 1.5 billion, on top of that I actually lived in vancouver for a year, and I didnt see any poor blacks, or sense any racial tension. If you were rich and black and you tried to bring an asian woman home your mom might feel a little awkward, doesnt mean they're racist. just means your parents are ignorant. I simply need to direct you to a thread which is currently featured of black people themselves stating their family members better not bring home anything non black.

black people are funny, they're pro-black but anyone else wanting to stay within their culture is racist.

some parents might have a problem with black, some not. its not really that black and white, with billions of individual minds that would be impossible.
*sigh* why do I always have to break this down. no one thinks you're lower than a dog except a racist, and they don't matter.
A lot of asians make exceptions for CACs. I dont knock it because I know I occasionally would make an exception for a Middle Eastern/North African girl but would never touch a CAC or Asian

Nothing wrong with preserving the heritage breh