£17bn Microsoft genius dies at 65 without having realised his dream of having a wife and children

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree but that wasn't in regards to the wife part. It was actually regarding not having kids. There are so many non traditional ways to achieve that but he apparently wanted all or nothing.
He wanted to find somebody to start a family with. I think having a traditional family was his goal. Otherwise he could've used a non traditional method.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fool didnt have to get married to have kids. Could have paid any chick a couple million to have his kids if he wanted to pass on his wealth.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah

Nothing about what dude said in the post you quoted was wrong by all accounts.

You can be a narcissistic, socially awkward a$$hole and STILL be a “genius”

Most tech guys in Silicon Valley are that way and it’s mounds of evidence to prove they are extremely hard to work with, let alone to date.

Neither view of him is wrong.
You have to realize that people who have an aptitude for abstract thinking (spatial and reasoning intelligence) tend to have these problems. Most upper level mathematicians and physicists were socially awkward throughout history with the exception of a few such as Oppenheimer. There's some kind of connection between spatial intelligence and social awkwardness for some reason :yeshrug:. if you don't believe me just take a trip to Caltech and talk to some of those kids. That place isn't a normal campus, I visited caltech in 2014 and those kids were weird as fukkkk :pachaha:which makes sense since almost everyone there needs to be extremely good at math and science to even get in (spatial and reasoning intelligence).

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now they're making his legacy the image of a man so cowardice he couldnt find a bih even with 17b to his name
People aint shyt i tell ya :francis:
He was just being nice
He didn't want kids or a wife

Lol@nikkas in here talking about he didn't have game
Bill Gates,Buffet and em Walton fakkits got game?

:laff:

Lol@a billionaire needing game to knock up a bytch or wife one

Dude had a yacht worth hundreds of millions and his own football team

He was swimming in top notch p*ssy
shyt he's been swimming in p*ssy for decades

#HOH

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Naw,

You dont understand due to being a dikkriding groupie.

There is a reason why despite having all that , his greatest desire was a wife and seed:francis:

No he's right...you don't understand what "legacy" means.

Perhaps you also can't read, because it didn't say a family was his "greatest" desire.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Your legacy is to you and your family...my grandfather and where he came from means more to me than the founder of mucorosoft

That means more to you...most of the rest of the world doesn't know you or your grandfather.

Paul Allen has a more notable legacy than that.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
He died with 17B instead of forcing a marriage that would've led to divorce and the loss of 8.5B (or likely more) :yeshrug:

The bolded is where you gmb boys fail.
He died with nothing. What's 17 Billion to a corpse?
Where do you think that money is going? Who gets to decide where it goes? I'm not saying he needed to get married....although he "being a highly successful and intelligent man" desired it; in a sense he epitomized the highest level of gmb....and died unfulfilled. We got nikkas saying "gmb" with 12K in savings, nice apartment, and used audi A7.... thinking they gmb'ing at the black belt level. Laughable. No kids either? Wow.