£17bn Microsoft genius dies at 65 without having realised his dream of having a wife and children

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
With $17 billion I’d have been working on a way to save my brain, record my thoughts and choices into an artificial intelligence, and had a team building my Ultron like body years ago.

I’d be flying around this bytch making moves and plotting on my robot wife and cyborg kids.
Brain surgery aint where you think it is

They can replace any organ in your body and you'd still be the same, any amount of tampering to ya brain and you risk not even being "you" anymore

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh couldn't find a wife with 17billion Euros?

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

loser :mjlol:

rip :francis:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
So now they're making his legacy the image of a man so cowardice he couldnt find a bih even with 17b to his name
People aint shyt i tell ya :francis:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Y'all do realize this man couldve gotten literally every and any woman he wanted right? There had to have been a reason why he didnt get married maybe gay or something. Your local scammer is making 2000 dollars a week and has bytches all over him, Paul Allen literally made that in a few minutes without having to lift a finger....

Daps
Now he has zero legacy

A legacy + 8.5 > 17b

You don't know what legacy means.

Like I said in the thread announcing his passing

Rip

Coli nikkas talking about he has no legacy just cuz he has no kids. Think a random muthafukka with kids has a greater legacy than Paul Allen brehs :skip:

He has a greater legacy than the vast majority of the people who lived at the same time he did.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
How could he not find a woman? Breh rich and not deformed. His friend bill gates couldn't give him pointers?

Yeah, that world-renowned Mack Bill Gates. He'll lace you with some game.
Picture him rollin', with his Top Notch he flipped...

D7P5KQQR4MI6RJUM5E3UDCAXBY.jpg

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Y'all do realize this man couldve gotten literally every and any woman he wanted right? There had to have been a reason why he didnt get married maybe gay or something.

Or...

maybe the broads he met are wack, and he didn't wanna marry no stragglers.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This seems a bit ridiculous.
He could have easily hired one of the many high-end dating services that match him with women he should be compatible with.
He has the income to scour the Earth and find one of the billion plus women on the planet that he would happily spend his life with.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beyond the money he wasn't the best looking guy...:ld: These women want the WHOLE package fam...:heh: let's keep it 100 the only women he was probably meeting was golddiggers...:francis:

In this case, he has the money for a top-tier wardrobe, a trainer that can have him looking 65 in a 35-year-old's body, a chef that can cook him the healthiest food in the world and have him glowing, a tutor if he needs "courtship" training, and overall access to any metro venue or otherwise in the world where they'll be women. He's semi-famous, but only to a small portion of the population, he could easily slide in somewhere and have no one who knows him.
Women's standards aren't that high.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Y’all shyt talk the blazers

Dumbass laker stans talk about “we should take Lillard :gladbron:

Then the owner fukking dies, and y’all spend the next month making threads calling him a failure as a human being.

You can all fukking die and burn in Hell.
:manny:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
He wanted a wife and children, but nobody gets everything they want.

I haven't read anything that said he was unhappy, just that in that particular part of life he did not achieve his goal.

I'll take his life over 99.99999% of people that have ever graced this planet.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He didn't get married, but he still partied and got his shyt off.

Article is nonsense. The premises--a man cannot be happy and fulfilled unless he is married and has children--is false. Just because the writer believes it true, does not make it true.

Truth, a lot of men are more than happy to be on their own in life with a few people scattered in here or there. A lot of men fall into pregnancy situations and make the chick their wife but otherwise have no interest in being tied down.
To be fair, the article is about him specifically: he made a statement about wanting to be married and have children.
Dude was apparently incredibly awkward, poorly dressed, treated dating a lot like a middle-schooler would, and he would throw fits if the married women that worked at his company didn't want to sleep with him. He had a couple of harassment suits as well, dude was embarrassing for a billionaire.