£17bn Microsoft genius dies at 65 without having realised his dream of having a wife and children

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This seems a bit ridiculous.
He could have easily hired one of the many high-end dating services that match him with women he should be compatible with.
He has the income to scour the Earth and find one of the billion plus women on the planet that he would happily spend his life with.
It wasn’t a priority

He could have found someone to truly love him but wasn’t looking that hard

He was like a white old #GMB member

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make that billion just to die and leave it in the bank?
you could start some shyt that makes thousands and thousands of poor peoples lives better, how is that 'just leaving it in the bank' :dead:

and either way, you'll be fukkin dead. i dont believe that when i die i'm gonna be chilling in the clouds, looking down at the earth or any of that stupid shyt

concise

Veteran
Daps
In this case, he has the money for a top-tier wardrobe, a trainer that can have him looking 65 in a 35-year-old's body, a chef that can cook him the healthiest food in the world and have him glowing, a tutor if he needs "courtship" training, and overall access to any metro venue or otherwise in the world where they'll be women. He's semi-famous, but only to a small portion of the population, he could easily slide in somewhere and have no one who knows him.
Women's standards aren't that high.

Yep. Look at what some of these below average people are doing on the 90 Day Fiance show just off the fact that they're Americans. And he couldn't find anyone? :francis:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
He died with 17B instead of forcing a marriage that would've led to divorce and the loss of 8.5B (or likely more) :yeshrug:

In both cases, he will be dead and the money would've stayed here.

Dying alone with no heir :huhldup:

All that money ending up between the hands of strangers to enjoy it :huhldup:

Daps
All that money ending up between the hands of strangers to enjoy it :huhldup:

Why do y'all keep saying this? His money is being left to wherever his will dictated his money be left. He has surviving family members. If he wanted to leave it to them, I'm sure that's what he did. If he wanted to leave it to a university or a charity or whatever, I'm sure that's where it's going.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Why do y'all keep saying this? His money is being left to wherever his will dictated his money be left. He has surviving family members. If he wanted to leave it to them, I'm sure that's what he did. If he wanted to leave it to a university or a charity or whatever, I'm sure that's where it's going.

He had nobody else to leave it to?

"I don't want to get married because my wife will tale money. " That's the point, right?

Die and your money is going to someone else anyway. I'd rather give it to my blood.

Daps
He had nobody else to leave it to?

"I don't want to get married because my wife will tale money. " That's the point, right?

Die and your money is going to someone else anyway. I'd rather give it to my blood.

You didn't even bother reading what I wrote. It's only 5 sentences long. :dwillhuh:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
You didn't even bother reading what I wrote. It's only 5 sentences long. :dwillhuh:

The guy died while he wanted a family. Of course, the money is going to his relatives or a charity or something. That's the second best choice. It's not like he has his own kids to give the money to.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I never understood how a man can destroy his bloodline.....crazy....I got 2 kids and I want another....
Your bloodline could still end with your kids or their kids

the tree with you at the root might last hundreds of years only if you make it past the first 5 generations or so with wide dispersion, like your kids will have to have hella kids and their kids will have to as well, and their kids too

in this contraception/abortion era that's unlikely to happen

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
This is a fear of mine leaving this earth without a legacy or heirs. The thought of my bloodline ending with me feels strange.
Its unnatural as a grown man to feel comfortable leaving earth with no Real Legacy.

Scientifically its the only life after death.... And a central goal in the biology of all living things. Even single celled organisms know better

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I'm mixed on this because I would have left my money to my extended family which I heard he did as such...:ld:

Making & Living with $17 BILLION after taxes???:whoo: I would be living it UP!!!

People claim money don't bring happiness but that's bullshyt because aint no rich person trading places with any of us if it meant it...:bryan: these nikkas still believe in fairy tales too...

I would have just planned this entire shyt out in case I did die...:heh:

He owned a NFL franchise, and at one time the most expensive private yacht in the world. He was having fun, but like someone else said, I think I'd rather risk loosing half and have a family. He just had his guard up til the end.

As a side note, Is he the best possible outcome to GMB ??