£17bn Microsoft genius dies at 65 without having realised his dream of having a wife and children

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
No he's right...you don't understand what "legacy" means.

Perhaps you also can't read, because it didn't say a family was his "greatest" desire.
I know exactly what legacy means.

I think that you all should get a dictionary and see that most definitions deal with whats being handed down.

Also In most societies its talking about what a person or group passes to a future generation. Ntm, the guy mentions Not having a fam over and over and even in his book..... It was a goal he didn't complete.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Losers in here think legacy means how much money you made and how many people knew you:mjlol:

Clout chasing generation:hubie:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
He died with 17B instead of forcing a marriage that would've led to divorce and the loss of 8.5B (or likely more) :yeshrug:
Can't take money with you breh.

If his divorced wife had three of his seeds sitting on 8 billion, I'm sure Allen would be just fine With that.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Can't take money with you breh.

If his divorced wife had three of his seeds sitting on 8 billion, I'm sure Allen would be just fine With that.

you can't take divorced wives and kids with you either...

who knows what happens after your dead. If 17B makes you happy on earth and you're doing what you love and its without kids and wives then so be it. He must have been happy cuz he had the resources to have kids and a wife , but at 17B you kinda lose out on having someone you know loves you for you. It's always best to keep in contact with those highschool and college sweethearts lol

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
that's exactly what it means

and it also could mean seeing your family as a legacy and children as legacy

in an odd turn of events the word has multiple meanings...i know it's mind blowing.
nikkas spend 5 responses saying "thats not what legacy means" when I say the most common meaning....

Now some sarcastic fakkit is talking about "its mind blowing... It has multiple meanings"

:wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Good thing he can take all that with him to the afterlife. :francis:

Just cuz he can't take it with him don't mean he want to sponsor some unworthy chick for a few years of fake love.

The bolded is where you gmb boys fail.
He died with nothing. What's 17 Billion to a corpse?
Where do you think that money is going? Who gets to decide where it goes? I'm not saying he needed to get married....although he "being a highly successful and intelligent man" desired it; in a sense he epitomized the highest level of gmb....and died unfulfilled. We got nikkas saying "gmb" with 12K in savings, nice apartment, and used audi A7.... thinking they gmb'ing at the black belt level. Laughable. No kids either? Wow.

No he died with $17B. Dying with nothing is a very different experience.

That money is going to wherever his will dictates it goes....same process it would have underwent if he had a wife and kids.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh

He was a Billionaire at age 28
Owned Blazers and Seahawks
Won a Super Bowl
Went to the NBA Finals
Co-Founded an Iconic American Business/Brand
Had 17B
Donated 3B to charity

And y’all sad he didn’t get married :mjlol:

Sounds like dude lived a Goat life
Bu bu his ghost is now living in eternal torment because he didn’t have a family :mjcry:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw,

You dont understand due to being a dikkriding groupie.

There is a reason why despite having all that , his greatest desire was a wife and seed:francis:
You can’t really be this stupid to think that was his greatest desire even if he came out and said it. He literally can have pretty much any woman in the world if he wanted. We’re not talking about about a disfigured midget here living in a sewer.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You can’t really be this stupid to think that was his greatest desire even if he came out and said it. He literally can have pretty much any woman in the world if he wanted. We’re not talking about about a disfigured midget here living in a sewer.

People who never had shyt or who haven't completed any goals in life think that money n bs is whats important.

And he may have been a nervous and awkward guy, who wanted real love and not a golddigger