£17bn Microsoft genius dies at 65 without having realised his dream of having a wife and children

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
And their legacy died with them. Their genes could’ve produced future greats.... or an EJ Johnson.

I don't think it is fair to say their legacy died since they are still remembered for what they accomplished?

Also,millions/billions of years from now will it have mattered regardless if someone has children or not?

Daps
And their legacy died with them. Their genes could’ve produced future greats.... or an EJ Johnson.

:mjlol:

I'll never get this obsession with legacy through children. Michael Jackson forced some kids out to "continue the bloodline" or whatever....has his kids really impacted his legacy positively like that?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
PBF210-Wishing_Well.png

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I don't think it is fair to say their legacy died since they are still remembered for what they accomplished?

Also,millions/billions of years from now will it have mattered regardless if someone has children or not?
I should’ve said their biological legacy died with them.

And like I said, just think of how many generations it took to create you. It’s hard to even fathom that all of us right now have come from bloodlines beyond our comprehension.

The least I could do is carry on that legacy and hope my descendants do the same.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was probably too picky with his #uglygang ass. no way he couldn't have found something with all that money. but i guess he didn't want to get in where he fit in.

:yeshrug:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
:mjlol:

I'll never get this obsession with legacy through children. Michael Jackson forced some kids out to "continue the bloodline" or whatever....has his kids really impacted his legacy positively like that?
Prince has no legacy to pass down his fortune/genes.

Neither does Whitney Houston now that her daughter has passed away.

Michael... as talented as he was, threw away his legacy to CACs.

That’s why I’m only having children with a black woman. I’ll be damned if my children become future Caucasians. Imagine your grandchildren looking like Taylor Swift. Breeding your bloodline out of existence.

That would be a nightmare scenario for me. I can’t control who my children marry but I can control my own dikk. My seed is the tangible gift I’ll leave this earth after I die.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Prince has no legacy to pass down his fortune/genes.

Neither does Whitney Houston now that her daughter has passed away.

Michael... as talented as he was, threw away his legacy to CACs.

That’s why I’m only having children with a black woman. I’ll be damned if my children become future Caucasians. Imagine your grandchildren looking like Taylor Swift. Breeding your bloodline out of existence.

That would be a nightmare scenario for me. I can’t control who my children marry but I can control my own dikk. My seed is the tangible gift I’ll leave this earth after I die.

I have mixed feelings regarding having children, since if you have a child you are making them exist without them even asking to exist. Life is suffering.

I sort of agree with this:

Antinatalism - Wikipedia

From the moment of conception life is work. Day in and day out. There can be no wants, desires, needs, or diseases and pain if you don't exist.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Think about it. Think how many generations our ancestors go. You whole blood line dead with you. The idea of that happening scares me. I want my legacy to live on. It’s terrifying to think that you’ve have killed off your heritage. Your DNA is gone forever. How could anyone want that?

That’s our biological purpose for being here. I don’t have any children yet but I’ll damned if I put money before starting family for the rest of my life.

Just think of how many great men and women wouldn’t exist if their parents never procreated? Scary to even think.

Why do you care you’re dead

Coli brehs

100 years from now who do you think will be remembered

Coli poster throbbing hard or Paul Allen

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
He didn't get married, but he still partied and got his shyt off.

Article is nonsense. The premises--a man cannot be happy and fulfilled unless he is married and has children--is false. Just because the writer believes it true, does not make it true.

Truth, a lot of men are more than happy to be on their own in life with a few people scattered in here or there. A lot of men fall into pregnancy situations and make the chick their wife but otherwise have no interest in being tied down.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
some things money can't buy

he couldn't make his pedigree esteemed

beauty & physical strength is nature's fortune to bestow you must be born with it