£17bn Microsoft genius dies at 65 without having realised his dream of having a wife and children

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
He didn't get married, but he still partied and got his shyt off.

Article is nonsense. The premises--a man cannot be happy and fulfilled unless he is married and has children--is false. Just because the writer believes it true, does not make it true.

Truth, a lot of men are more than happy to be on their own in life with a few people scattered in here or there. A lot of men fall into pregnancy situations and make the chick their wife but otherwise have no interest in being tied down.

Paul Allen wanted a family

When he released his memoirs seven years ago Allen said in a rare interview “I’m still optimistic. I still believe I’m going to meet somebody. I want to have a family.”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
PBF210-Wishing_Well.png

fukkING ACCURATE!!!! :laff::laff::laff: I would be going apeshyt if I really had superpowers...:lolbron:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It's a fake wishing well. Those things were already coming before the wishes were made. The girl was already walking up the hill before he reached his place in line. Same probably goes for everyone else (like a tailor walking by to adjust superman's clothes he was already wearing).

Besides, he's unhappy -- not his true love. He won't look at her or touch her. Fake wishing well.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Legacy is overrated. Can any of you name all 8 of your great grandparents? If you can't then I guess legacy isn't all that important.

I don't have any kids and don't want any. I love being an uncle that's good enough for me.
Think about it. Think how many generations our ancestors go. You whole blood line dead with you. The idea of that happening scares me. I want my legacy to live on. It’s terrifying to think that you’ve have killed off your heritage. Your DNA is gone forever. How could anyone want that?

That’s our biological purpose for being here. I don’t have any children yet but I’ll damned if I put money before starting family for the rest of my life.

Just think of how many great men and women wouldn’t exist if their parents never procreated? Scary to even think.
Isaac Newton and Beethoven didn't have any children.
Thank you! There are plenty of humans who had no children and that still have legacy's.
I never understood how a man can destroy his bloodline.....crazy....I got 2 kids and I want another....
Abe Lincoln's last living descendant died in 1985. Does he not have a legacy anymore?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Legacy is overrated. Can any of you name all 8 of your great grandparents? If you can't then I guess legacy isn't all that important.

I don't have any kids and don't want any. I love being an uncle that's good enough for me.

Thank you! There are plenty of humans who had no children and that still have legacy's.

Abe Lincoln's last living descendant died in 1985. Does he not have a legacy anymore?

You played yourself with that first statement....with today's technology...your descendants are guaranteed to be able to identify you and how you lived.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Sounds like some MGTOW/incel bullshyt to me. You can't be ugly gang, weakling gang, dress down gang, awkward gang, chubby gang, all you got is money and book smarts, and you expect women to see you as anything but a walking ATM card. I'd rather be an all rounded man making slightly above average money than one of these :flabbynsick: billionaires

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You played yourself with that first statement....with today's technology...your descendants are guaranteed to be able to identify you and how you lived.
so who has more of a legacy? this dude who built microsoft and died with 17 billion, or some douche bag who makes 50k a year and has two mediocre kids who resent him?

it's all relative :dead: theres no right or wrong answer, only personal preference