£17bn Microsoft genius dies at 65 without having realised his dream of having a wife and children

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I'll take being a billionaire over a wife and kids any damn day...fukk outta here...:mjlol:

Motherfukker could've brought himself 4 bytches and 2 slave children if he wanted...:hhh:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Money doesn't buy you love.

Once I realized what was important in life I had to move differently. When I did meaningful things began falling into place.

I agree but that wasn't in regards to the wife part. It was actually regarding not having kids. There are so many non traditional ways to achieve that but he apparently wanted all or nothing.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Or maybe he was gay and didn’t want people to know. Find it hard to believe a multibillionaire couldn’t find a wife and kids. :comeon:
- gay
- pedo
- other weird fetish
- stuck on an unavailable person whom no one could live up to, including the person stuck on
- he didn't really want all of that, he just said that because he was expected to say it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How could he not find a woman? Breh rich and not deformed. His friend bill gates couldn't give him pointers? Breh had to be very picky or have Asperger's.

Beyond the money he wasn't the best looking guy...:ld: These women want the WHOLE package fam...:heh: let's keep it 100 the only women he was probably meeting was golddiggers...:francis:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Think about it. Think how many generations our ancestors go. You whole blood line dead with you. The idea of that happening scares me. I want my legacy to live on. It’s terrifying to think that you’ve have killed off your heritage. Your DNA is gone forever. How could anyone want that?

That’s our biological purpose for being here. I don’t have any children yet but I’ll damned if I put money before starting family for the rest of my life.

Just think of how many great men and women wouldn’t exist if their parents never procreated? Scary to even think.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Beyond the money he wasn't the best looking guy...:ld: These women want the WHOLE package fam...:heh: let's keep it 100 the only women he was probably meeting was golddiggers...:francis:
Bill Gates found somebody

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Think about it. Think how many generations our ancestors go. You whole blood line dead with you. The idea of that happening scares me. I want my legacy to live on. It’s terrifying to think that you’ve have killed off your heritage. Your DNA is gone forever. How could anyone want that?

That’s our biological purpose for being here. I don’t have any children yet but I’ll damned if I put money before starting family for the rest of my life.

Just think of how many great men and women wouldn’t exist if their parents never procreated? Scary to even think.

Isaac Newton and Beethoven didn't have any children.