£17bn Microsoft genius dies at 65 without having realised his dream of having a wife and children

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That materialistic lifestyle is bullshyt. :manny: I’d rather be a successful happy family man than a billionaire with no family of my own.
How about a millionaire with a family... but seriously dude should've just had a surrogate. That would've been perfect for him with that type of money

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
How about a millionaire with a family... but seriously dude should've just had a surrogate. That would've been perfect for him with that type of money

That's not what he wanted. And I'd be happy where I'm at right now..upper middle, happy family life with my earth and seeds...people get too caught up with material possessions shyt really doesn't matter .

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
How could he not find a woman? Breh rich and not deformed. His friend bill gates couldn't give him pointers? Breh had to be very picky or have Asperger's.
It's a different ball game when you're a billionaire. Most billionaires still married to their first wives met them on the come up, not after. So I will give him that. If you have money you pretty much have to marry into money. And he came up before Silicon Valley was cool :francis:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Its not the same. Contrary to what the experts here say, raising your child with a woman you love.... there is no joy like it. I'm sure he saw that in his peers.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It's a different ball game when you're a billionaire. Most billionaires still married to their first wives met them on the come up, not after. So I will give him that. If you have money you pretty much have to marry into money. And he came up before Silicon Valley was cool :francis:
True. He could also copped a small house in his town and a basic car. Act like he normal breh to find a woman, and eventually reveal himself.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How could he not find a woman? Breh rich and not deformed. His friend bill gates couldn't give him pointers? Breh had to be very picky or have Asperger's.
Dude, Outside of Microsoft he owned the Seattle Seahawks and Portland Trailblazers and was at all the games so he was definitely around some bad b*tches. Owners always get their pick just as much as the players do if not more. Not sure what his deal was though:francis:

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I’m actually disgusted by what he said. Dude coulda got some chick from Guatemala or Cambodia if he was that desperate. Get a Russian bride in a box like trump. That’s all on him..