£17bn Microsoft genius dies at 65 without having realised his dream of having a wife and children

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You can’t really be this stupid to think that was his greatest desire even if he came out and said it. He literally can have pretty much any woman in the world if he wanted. We’re not talking about about a disfigured midget here living in a sewer.

Yes - he can be that stupid. And wrong. Serially.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He obviously didnt have a wife because he didnt meet one that wasnt a whore for his money. What he wanted was woman who loves him for him and not his money. Being the 3rd richest man in the world, id venture to say that it is very difficult to find a woman who is trustworthy and genuine. Being a whore is just too heavily ingrained in women's society. Even more-so in the circles that he was in. They were ALL undoubtedly whores.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
He likely has other family members lmao. I know you have a obvious agenda though. :rip: to that man.

who gives a fukk he's dead.

that money doesn't go to his family?

yes because wives and children automatically know how to deal with money.

you sound dumb as fukk right now.

you have simp tendencies. hope you make a great choice in a partner.

Who cares he’s dead

And lol at legacy he co founded MicrosofT

100 years from now no one will give a damn about mma mo or myself but they will still be learning about Paul Allen

i'm pretty sure he's more satisfied with what he accomplished in life than you will be when you die.

Sounds good to me:dwillhuh:

:sas1::sas2:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
He was a weirdo. If I had $17 billion, I’d probably have 20 kids. nikkas in Africa got $10,000 and seven goats and have 10 wives. This dude owned sports teams and yatchs but died alone. He had to be a weirdo.

Was probably socially awkward

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Corona, ca
got probably over 10 buildings with his name:yeshrug:

UW087_32.jpg

8e767762-fb1d-4f7d-9934-ca35386dd53d.jpg

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX

Yet he was accused of abusing his position of power with five female employees.

One of them, Abbie Phillips, took him to court for sexual assault before a private settlement saw the case dropped.

Her lawyer said in 1998 that Allen had a history of “developing crushes, lavishing gifts and vacations on, and then firing, married female employees’.

The reason the portly, nerdy looking man chose to date staff was probably that he failed to invest in a personal stylist and he didn’t get out much.

--------------------------------
Allen had a reputation for lacking social skills, turning his back on party guests when he got bored with their conversations.
----------------------------------

Did he lack a mouthpiece? :wow:

Probably one of the reasons these awkward tech guys love creating social media sites.

Trump owned a damn dating serv...beauty pageant

He wasn't going to find someone that liked him, for him. Even his friend/business partner Bill Gates got tired of him.

He should've just got one of those broken English, Eastern-Euro broads like everyone else and called it a day

Why

Superstar
Daps
He was a weirdo. If I had $17 billion, I’d probably have 20 kids. nikkas in Africa got $10,000 and seven goats and have 10 wives. This dude owned sports teams and yatchs but died alone. He had to be a weirdo.
when u put it like that it make sense:francis: