Votes: 31 83.8%
  • I choose myself. I'll take the $60K

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
They pay you 175k

And you get a guaranteed 10k bonus bare minimum with stock options so that really means you're making 200k+. And we're not factoring in the great benefits and 2 extra weeks off

You're out of your mind if you're taking choice 2 lol. Your sense of dignity is 100% misguided.

Last edited:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Probably take the money but them long hours would add up eventually. 5x10s would be ideal. Depends on the job too tho

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
U take the first position of 175k

U record everything going on in your face and go to HR.. they say we cant do anything, then u go get a lawyer win the lawsuit for millions and then go get job number 2…

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Which job would you take?

Job 1
Pays you $175K
Great benefits and stock options
Minimum $10K annual bonus
4 weeks PTO. You work some holidays and weekends here and there as needed.
Typical work week = 50-60 hours

But you are one of the only black people there. You have to deal with constant non-stop passive aggressive disrespect/racism. Higher ups constantly tote you around as a token. You are a diversity hire.

or

Job 2
Pays you $60K
Below average benefits. No stock options
Max 3% bonus depending on company's fiscal year
2 weeks PTO. Holidays and weekends off.
Typical work week = 30-45 hours

But majority of your co-workers and higher ups are black. You really enjoy your co-workers and where you work. There is some room for growth. Higher ups actually care about your well-being.

This doesn’t always workout the way you think it would. Speaking from experience.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They pay you 175k

And you get a guaranteed 10k bonus bare minimum with stock options so that really means you're making 200k+. And we're not factoring in the great benefits and 2 extra weeks off

You're out of your mind if you're taking choice 2 lol. Your sense of dignity is 100% misguided.

nah breh you don't understand. I can just make 3 times less money at poverty wages and create my dream life!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Which job would you take?

Job 1
Pays you $175K
Great benefits and stock options
Minimum $10K annual bonus
4 weeks PTO. You work some holidays and weekends here and there as needed.
Typical work week = 50-60 hours

But you are one of the only black people there. You have to deal with constant non-stop passive aggressive disrespect/racism. Higher ups constantly tote you around as a token. You are a diversity hire.

or

Job 2
Pays you $60K
Below average benefits. No stock options
Max 3% bonus depending on company's fiscal year
2 weeks PTO. Holidays and weekends off.
Typical work week = 30-45 hours

But majority of your co-workers and higher ups are black. You really enjoy your co-workers and where you work. There is some room for growth. Higher ups actually care about your well-being.
This can’t be a serious post. I really hope some of you brehs are not that terrified of white folks to a point where you would choose option B.

I’ve worked low paying jobs at an all black space and hated it. No offense!