• I choose myself. I'll take the $60K

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Giselle

Daps
0a9b3120aeace63f958eea591a1bc61b.jpg

:childplease: Did he say it was remote?
Lol he didn’t say if it was on site or remote, that’s why I asked
so you're saying you make sure to stay away from social settings, groups, and organizations that racists occupy?

damn....

I finesse the bag through all of them....

i dont know how you can turn down so many opportunities...

gatekeeping yourself
You sound like annoying gen z using gatekeeping wrong like that.

Also, you should go back and read, work on your comprehension bc that’s not what I said.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Everyones gonna pick Job 1. They're gonna be at work on their, "Yes sir! No Sir!", pretending to like Taylor Swift in a futile effort to bond with their racist coworkers. But then come to thecoli on their fake Malcolm-X online persona trying to balance it out.
Lmao. This is 100% facts!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I actually depends, how accomplished are you? D you have a good degree? How are the credentials you have looking?

If you don't got formal education for something good - the time you save at job 2 can be the time spent on getting a degree.
You're talking a difference of potentially 30 hours a week, 52 weeks a year that can go into bettering what you need to focus on, like school.

Once you got that degree nobody can take that from you.

Once you get that degree you can look at 20 hours/week $200k jobs. The rest of your life.

50-60 hours per week really leaves you with no time to do anything. If you get fired you're assed out.

Maybe you can quit after a few years to go to school, but then that's another 2-4 years of downtime after you quit and anything can happen then.

If you got all your formal education out the way, your personal brand looks good, etc. then take the higher paying job if given the choice between both.

I know a lot of people who took the high-paying job, lost it and are in a tough spot because they didn't work on themselves and are trying to coast on working at a company for a short amount of time. They getting filtered out of jobs because they don't have that piece of paper.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The 175k and you guys have to stop with the black utopia fantasy. Black bosses and co workers are no different than white ones.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
???

Who gives a fukk if its remote? You gonna make 3x less so you can sit at home and jerk off to Rick & Morty reruns?

Hold this L :childplease:
I care. 60K + remote is the perfect fit for my lifestyle, not everyone is money hungry. I don't have to deal with office politics and remote allows me to work from anywhere. I even get to see my family more. :yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
$175k.

-$100,000 cash saved in 2 years
-All debt paid off

Stick it out 3 to 4 years, fuk I care about racists for? Even working 1 year is a come up.

rick-ross.gif