14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The old black dude in the back. :heh: We need to make his face a smiley.

NM_16AHMED14_46077177.JPG
Black people looking incredulous thread :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What skin color have to do with anything? Black people aren't the only dark skinned people out there.

There are other ethnic groups in Sudan. Sudanese doesn't automatically mean black.

Being Arab and being black ain't mutually exclusive either breh

Arabic is a language that half a billion people speak.

So while Sudanese Arabs are part of Arab clans that may be from across the Red Sea, they've intermixed so much with the indigenous people and those groups also have their own languages

When people talk about Sudan it's always in this imagery of white sand cacs vs blacks when it's much more complicated

The shid with South Sudan is obviously another issue and you can rightfully say that those people were always marginalized by Khartoum, I blame the British too :manny:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So easy to manipulate the media nowadays... this kid and there family knew exactly what they were doing. This was supposed to turn into a law suit for some $$$

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Irving what? Texas?
No wonder :francis:

Obviously do not want my home country destroyed but sometimes you can't even get mad at the eastern hemisphere for hating the US. The people in power ( :mjpls: ) that represent us on a global scale are mad phobic period. No understanding.

If I had a baby brother he'd probably look like the young breh :wow: :mjcry:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I dunno if anyone made a thread about it, but I remember there being threads previously about that 14 year old c00n from Texas, CJ Pearson. Lil nikka made a video thats going viral pretty much shytting on Obama for inviting the kid to the white house.

Jesus christ, this kid is insufferable. Tap dancing like a motherfukker for these crakkkers

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Multimillion dollar lawsuit in the making. I can't believe the school is that dumb.

Get the school system thrown in the financial bushes because you're a bigot brehs.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I dunno if anyone made a thread about it, but I remember there being threads previously about that 14 year old c00n from Texas, CJ Pearson. Lil nikka made a video thats going viral pretty much shytting on Obama for inviting the kid to the white house.

Jesus christ, this kid is insufferable. Tap dancing like a motherfukker for these crakkkers

He's a fukking kid, he aint know better man.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
....breh

Stop.

This little fakkit has been indocrinated to the point where its absolutely disgusting. He supports goddamn Ted Cruz. Just...just watch this video.

Just watch the rest of his videos :lupe:

Thought you was talking about Ahmed.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thought you was talking about Ahmed.
God no, man. I'm not an animal!

I mean, it was a shytty looking clock. Seems like he just gutted a clock and put it in a briefcase or something. But the way he was treated....that sounds like Texas. I hope everyone involved loses their fukking jobs.

Ahmed :salute:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
God no, man. I'm not an animal!

I mean, it was a shytty looking clock. Seems like he just gutted a clock and put it in a briefcase or something. But the way he was treated....that sounds like Texas. I hope everyone involved loses their fukking jobs.

Ahmed :salute:

I honestly, don't blame them for accusing him of making him a bomb, but the way police treated him was fukked up, finger prints, interrogation, no contacting parents. average person don't no what a bomb looks like

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I honestly, don't blame them for accusing him of making him a bomb, but the way police treated him was fukked up, finger prints, interrogation, no contacting parents. average person don't no what a bomb looks like
It shouldn't have went further than the principal's office. I mean, shouldn't the engineering instructor be able to determine fairly quickly that its a fukking clock?

Am I retarded here or nah