14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Lol nah he needs to be called out. He's always excusing American atrocities and general CAC bullshyt. Thinks he's slick with the usual ''I mean it's fukked up but (insert CAC excuse)''

Case in point:

Like clockwork :dead:

And Lmao @ ''in hindsight''.....as if the cops had justifiable reason to even arrest him. :camby:
I won't even ask u how

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
itmlhX8.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Also: Way to radicalize a moderate muslim, Walker Texas Ranger!​

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Thats not what they did....

He doesn't see a problem with scrutinizing a 14 yr old kid and treating him like a criminal. Considering the crazy things CACs bring into school as ''projects'' his views are at best insensitive and in reality very racist.

this kid is an idiot :camby:

Look at this shyt.

People really cosign this heartless cac because he enjoys rap music and fukkery.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't see a problem with scrutinizing a 14 yr old kid and treating him like a criminal. Considering the crazy things CACs bring into school as ''projects'' his views are at best insensitive and in reality very racist.

Look at this shyt.

People really cosign this heartless cac because he enjoys rap music and fukkery.
:dead: at this vague bullshyt

this is 2015, im 99% sure they check this shyt out if a white kid brings it into school. and no, i cant account for that one percent :yeshrug: we all know that reason is there, what u want me to say?

frankly its more likely that a white kid would have some plot to blow some shyt up, than this kid being an islamic terrorist on a jihad :what: