14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
This will fukk him up niw and create an attitude

He will use his genius negatively now

Yes its the teacher and schools fault

Watch

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This apparently is the clock

CPCXrKUVEAApkmV.jpg
wow, shocking that someone thought that this was a suspicious thing to randomly bring to a school, huh :childplease: god forbid they say "hey what the fukk is that thing"

@Poitier @Trajan you're both right, i was so outta line :mjlol:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
but they didnt :what: i never said that, dikkhead. they shoulda just check his shyt out, there was no reason to cuff him. i didnt think i even needed to state that

they did have a justifiable reason to check out his clock tho :what: and in HINDSIGHT, they didnt

fukk this, i dont have anything to defend in here :childplease: eat a dikk

He showed it to his teacher you fukking a$$hole. Who shows suspicious items to teachers?

He stated numerous times it was just a clock.

You throwing in the word ''in hindsight'' indicates that we benefit from having all the facts NOW when in reality any decent adult would've noticed the ridiculousness of the situation from the get-go.

The only teenagers doing mass murder at schools are CACs. FOH :camby:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not what they did....
:what: yes the fukk it is

i already said there was no reason to put that fukkin kid in cuffs. you're saying you're cool with someone bringin that fukkin thing around your kids in a school and no one checkin it out? gimme a break :childplease:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He showed it to his teacher you fukking a$$hole. Who shows suspicious items to teachers?

He stated numerous times it was just a clock.

You throwing the word ''in hindsight'' indicates that they we benefit from having all the facts NOW when in reality any decent adult would've noticed the ridiculousness of the situation from the get-go.

The only teenagers doing mass murder at schools are CACs. FOH :camby:
school shootings? yeah i agree :ehh: those kids are savages

but back on topic :beli:, breh you cant even eat peanut butter in most schools anymore :dead:

im sorry im not mad about the school checking out something that looked like a bomb. and yeah hindsight as in, of course its probably not a fukkin bomb but lets check it out anyway. im sorry he was put in cuffs, im not mad they checked out his gay little project :camby: