14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
I wish I could think of something racist towards Arabs to taunt them with the way they do us during Trayvon, Mike Brown, Tamir Rice type scandals but:francis:black people just aren't evil

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
nah :mjlol: thats not why
Nah some of these nikkas on here really be anticipating your post on threads pertaining to blacks being oppressed , some of them feel like it's a stamp of approval .. shyts sad but it is what it is .

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait till my uncle hears about this??
2Pt1C83.png

At least they aint arresting my ass
QDIJG4H.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nah he needs to be called out. He's always excusing American atrocities and general CAC bullshyt. Thinks he's slick with the usual ''I mean it's fukked up but (insert CAC excuse)''

Case in point:

Like clockwork :dead:

And Lmao @ ''in hindsight''.....as if the cops had justifiable reason to even arrest him. :camby:
but they didnt :what: i never said that, dikkhead. they shoulda just check his shyt out, there was no reason to cuff him. i didnt think i even needed to state that

they did have a justifiable reason to check out his clock tho :what: and in HINDSIGHT, they didnt

fukk this, i dont have anything to defend in here :childplease: eat a dikk

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Lmao Ayo, dem racists phaggits might've just unknowingly put rocket fuel into ill man's dream aspirations by doin dat lame shyt too.

Breh got da fukkin president of da free world behind him and no doubt otha opportunities might come from dis. Visits to NASA or meetings wit otha engineers, scientist n shyt.

Y'all dumb mufukkas dun goofed. :umad:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
:laff: @ these pigs. Probably bust the door open, full SWAT gear, red beams aimed at Ahmed's head. Then another squad drops from the ceiling, all looking for some shyt that looks like this

800am.jpg

He better leave that school ASAP and get somewhere that'll make the most of his potential rather than somewhere that labels him as a terrorist because he wanted to do something creative