13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (September 20)(PS4)(86 On Opencritic)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dam this game has got me going:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:it is incredible how things start coming together. This game definitely deserved to garner more attention. I hear people talking about how awesome Hades is :hhh:that shyt don’t even compare to this.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with what was said. I'm about half way through the game and I'm not even sure the plot is good but the way it's presented to you is both interesting and addictive. I'm gonna polish this off over the weekend. It's basically the second coming of Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward. This is the first visual novel style game I've played since that one that matches it's insanity.
Sold! I freaking loved that game. shyt had me addicted. I love these type of games.

I see Gamestop has it for $29.99. Gonna go cop it in a few.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dam this game has got me going:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:it is incredible how things start coming together. This game definitely deserved to garner more attention. I hear people talking about how awesome Hades is :hhh:that shyt don’t even compare to this.
The plot starts off kinda normal just some school type stuff. Next thing you know it's crazy. A bunch of wild plot points and twist thrown in a blender mixed together. The further you go the wilder it gets. It's LOST level addiction to the feed of new plot points.

I hope they make another game like this one.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The plot starts off kinda normal just some school type stuff. Next thing you know it's crazy. A bunch of wild plot points and twist thrown in a blender mixed together. The further you go the wilder it gets. It's LOST level addiction to the feed of new plot points.

I hope they make another game like this one.

I haven’t even finished and I am praying for a sequel or something similar. The game is just so good especially when plot points start to align.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Almost done with this game. Enjoyed my time with it greatly.

About the story it's definitely put to another level by the fact that it's told to you out of order. It keeps an air of mystery entact much of the game but maybe half way through you can figure out most of the core mysteries.

If the story was presented in the order of events it would be maybe a bit better than average.

I give the game a 9/10.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else got stuck at Iori's story at 14%? I had to google how to past that part as the game literally didn't really showcase what to do.

So far I just unlocked Miura's story. Story is still all over the place but it'll make sense soon I guess.