13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (September 20)(PS4)(86 On Opencritic)

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Bought this and have played two hours of it:wow:, dam I am loving this how bad did Atlus fail in regards to promoting this in the West. The game is fukking awesome and will tide me over nicely until Cyberpunk.

It's not like Atlus didn't try there was a lot of promo in Sega/Atlus influencers and Japanese games centered blog sites.

The game is fire but it's a hard ass sell :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I agree with what was said. I'm about half way through the game and I'm not even sure the plot is good but the way it's presented to you is both interesting and addictive. I'm gonna polish this off over the weekend. It's basically the second coming of Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward. This is the first visual novel style game I've played since that one that matches it's insanity.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It's not like Atlus didn't try there was a lot of promo in Sega/Atlus influencers and Japanese games centered blog sites.

The game is fire but it's a hard ass sell :yeshrug:

The game seems to have fallen under the raider, yes the genre itself is a niche per say but there is a certain demographic that would eat this shyt up. I am thoroughly enjoying this, it’s more involving than most visual novels.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ok completed the prologue and noticed when you do the way the story is told becomes different. So they have split combat, story and intel into three different tabs. They should have left it how it was but still enjoying it, would you guys recommend completely completing a characters story arc at 100% before moving on to another character or is it best to constantly keep switching?

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Ok completed the prologue and noticed when you do the way the story is told becomes different. So they have split combat, story and intel into three different tabs. They should have left it how it was but still enjoying it, would you guys recommend completely completing a characters story arc at 100% before moving on to another character or is it best to constantly keep switching?

The game doesn't let you 100% characters in one go. You gotta rotate characters and or fight the kaiju in order to unlock the other characters story

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'd recommend doing as much of the story as you can for each character although in many cases progress gets blocked and you have to do something else.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You are forced to play by switching between the characters. At points certain characters will be locked until you either do more battle missions, unlock more intel, or reach a certain point in another character's story. Some characters aren't even accessible until you meet then officially in another character's story.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The game doesn't let you 100% characters in one go. You gotta rotate characters and or fight the kaiju in order to unlock the other characters story

I'd recommend doing as much of the story as you can for each character although in many cases progress gets blocked and you have to do something else.

You are forced to play by switching between the characters. At points certain characters will be locked until you either do more battle missions, unlock more intel, or reach a certain point in another character's story. Some characters aren't even accessible until you meet then officially in another character's story.

Thanks for responding guys:salute:, that’s good that it does that as I don’t want to do things in the wrong order. So far loving the hell out of this game, it is crazy how it has jumped into my top ten game of the year list out of nowhere. :dwillhuh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for responding guys:salute:, that’s good that it does that as I don’t want to do things in the wrong order. So far loving the hell out of this game, it is crazy how it has jumped into my top ten game of the year list out of nowhere. :dwillhuh:

Pretty much everyone that has played the game has enjoyed it. The game has a very high platinum percentage.