13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (September 20)(PS4)(86 On Opencritic)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a sci-fi apocalypse. Visual novel wise its on par with those two (better than Danganronpa imo).
Ehh, I'm not too geeked on sci-fi type stories but if it's interesting and done in a good way I might enjoy it. The trailers didn't really do much for me though.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Finished this a few days ago and:wow:

This is definitely GOTY imo but this might also break my personal top 5 all time.

Every chapter had a crazy twist, each of the 13 characters storylines are important to the main plot, art style was on 10 and the music is fire.

It's been a minute since a video games story actually grabbed me and had me invested from beginning to even long after I finished it.

I even liked the little RTS tower defense part of the game.

It's a shame how this will get overlooked.

I don't know how many of y'all were interested in this game but if you are a fan of metal gear, eva , or sci-fi in general I highly advise you to cop this this joint is fire.
:whoo:gonna have to check this

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
@Prince Luchini - any tips on getting the last S-rank on the 30th mission?

Not gon hold you but I never really had a strategy for any of the missions. I usually just spammed sentry gun, missile rain and 4th gen flight sentinels.:yeshrug:

Natsuno and keitaro got this big ass laser that shoots across the stage. Dunno how your party is set up but that's basically what I did the whole game and it stayed giving me that S rank:pachaha:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gon hold you but I never really had a strategy for any of the missions. I usually just spammed sentry gun, missile rain and 4th gen flight sentinels.:yeshrug:

Natsuno and keitaro got this big ass laser that shoots across the stage. Dunno how your party is set up but that's basically what I did the whole game and it stayed giving me that S rank:pachaha:

You did pretty much what I did, but I'm not sure that gives me the S rank on mission 30. You were playing on intensive?