13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (September 20)(PS4)(86 On Opencritic)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tactical stuff gets a good bit better when you can up the difficulty after the prologue. Its pretty fun.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I played just after the prologue. With the guy who got transported from the past to present that just wanted his sandwich thing lol

Idk, the game is reaaaaally slow story wise and the tactical stuff is kind of whatever, I wish it had a bit more of a cinematic flare to it at least, like front mission. It’s just such a disconnect between the story segments and the battles gameplay wise.

I’m confident the story will get really good later on but i just sold my ps4 so it’s gonna have to wait until ps5 before i finish it.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Finished this a few days ago and:wow:

This is definitely GOTY imo but this might also break my personal top 5 all time.

Every chapter had a crazy twist, each of the 13 characters storylines are important to the main plot, art style was on 10 and the music is fire.

It's been a minute since a video games story actually grabbed me and had me invested from beginning to even long after I finished it.

I even liked the little RTS tower defense part of the game.

It's a shame how this will get overlooked.

I don't know how many of y'all were interested in this game but if you are a fan of metal gear, eva , or sci-fi in general I highly advise you to cop this this joint is fire.

Daps

This is definitely GOTY imo but this might also break my personal top 5 all time.

Every chapter had a crazy twist, each of the 13 characters storylines are important to the main plot, art style was on 10 and the music is fire.

It's been a minute since a video games story actually grabbed me and had me invested from beginning to even long after I finished it.

I don't know how many of y'all were interested in this game but if you are a fan of metal gear, eva , or sci-fi in general I highly advise you to cop this this joint is fire.

What genre is this?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way this game does the visual novel stuff after the prologue is kind of genius. Would say this is the best visual novel I've played, prefer it to 999 and Danganronpa.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who were your favourite characters? Liking Natsuno and Yuki right now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way this game does the visual novel stuff after the prologue is kind of genius. Would say this is the best visual novel I've played, prefer it to 999 and Danganronpa.
:jbhmm: Better than Danganronpa and 999?

Tell me more, is this game sort of killing game or mysterious death related? I don't know nothing about it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a sci-fi apocalypse. Visual novel wise its on par with those two (better than Danganronpa imo).