13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt had everybody telling Clay, "Wait til you get to your tape before you judge me:ufdup:"

Had Clay walking around with the "What did I do":dwillhuh:

He flat out asked Tony if he was the reason she killed herself and Tony said yes:gucci:

Clay was a reason, they were all reasons some just played bigger parts than others

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course.. weak people everything.. then the tape should start with her birth..
tape 1... i was born...
tape 2... breathing is tough

i mean tape 1.. dude aint even hit..
you know what girls do to men who lie on their dikk?

he would have gotten bullied to death(figure of speech).

Smh

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
i saw the whole thing..

the last 2 last reason are shyt...

reason 12 should be reason 1.. reason 13 is only a reason because of her mental state...

ALL other reason requires a very emotionally unbalance person to be this good looking and be affected by it.

it takes a CRAZY amount of bullying for a girl to kill herself.. and this girl did it because she felt like an outsider..

and the worse part it.. for reason 1.. she gamed the dude like she was a teacher stringing a student along..

the writer wanted to showcase that "anyone can kill themselves" but the reasons arent enough..
Being raped while u already depressed is a pretty solid reason :gucci:
The majority of that stuff was just petty high school shyt she couldve gotten over
But it was a snowball effect coupled with her being emotional/depressive

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The majority of that stuff was just petty high school shyt she couldve gotten over
i said thats the one reason that makes sense...

everything else.. is normal life stuff... not a reason to slash

and i am an anti bully advocate.. bullying pisses me the fukk off.. but the show only really showcases a weak girl...

seeing someone else gets rape...IS NOT a reason to want to kill yaself..

to me.. the show should have been 11 reasons to be depressed.

2 of them reasons is shyt... reggie nobble didnt do shyt... and the main guy loved you back... he didnt do shyt

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
i said thats the one reason that makes sense...

everything else.. is normal life stuff... not a reason to slash

and i am an anti bully advocate.. bullying pisses me the fukk off.. but the show only really showcases a weak girl...

seeing someone else gets rape...IS NOT a reason to want to kill yaself..

to me.. the show should have been 11 reasons to be depressed.

2 of them reasons is shyt... reggie nobble didnt do shyt... and the main guy loved you back... he didnt do shyt
U don't seem to understand the snowball effect here
All that shytty normal life stuff happened

Then she was too scared to stop her friend from being raped, played a small part in jeff dying then got raped to top it off
Call it weak but she was emotionally unstable and broken by the end

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good to know I'm not the only one who gets...Like I stated there are grown men and women who have commented suicide for life but to expect a 17 to deal with everything that she did along with the fact she was already lonely for being a new girl to town

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
U don't seem to understand the snowball effect here
All that shytty normal life stuff happened

Then she was too scared to stop her friend from being raped, played a small part in jeff dying then got raped to top it off
Call it weak but she was emotionally unstable and broken by the end
tape 12 is the real start..

she played 0 part in jeff dying.. heck.. she should get a medal for trying.. even scared a dude out of his cellphone while being "traumatized"

the "worse day" of her life is when i can say.... she went thorugh some shyt..

her character is the type of person that would kill her kids and then herself because life is too hard and she "saw no way out"

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
she played 0 part in jeff dying.. heck.. she should get a medal for trying.. even scared a dude out of his cellphone while being "traumatized"
Yeah she's a good one for that. At 16/17 coming from a party, possibly a beer or 2. It woulda been Sherri and me screaming at Hannah to get the fukk in the car.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Maybe....if Clay had a little bit more experience with girls he might've been able to handle that situation. But she knew he was socially awkward. She out there blaming him for all the dudes she was dealing with before. That's not fair. I probably would've stayed until she told me what was wrong, locked the door, whatever until she talked but I'm not gonna fault him because she gotta take responsibility for something. You gotta talk if you want someone to listen.