13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she even tells him he didn't deserve one, but decided to traumatize him for life anyways

im telling you, this hannah person was a bytch and the world is probably better off without her

Go back to simping these coli broads...Yes Hannah was flawed but to say the world is better off without her is ignorant....She had a lot to offer the world...She explained clearly why clay was on a tape

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go back to simping these coli broads...Yes Hannah was flawed but to say the world is better off without her is ignorant....She had a lot to offer the world...She explained clearly why clay was on a tape
i'd rather simp these coli broads over these netflix broads. what did she offer the world?

the fact of the matter is no one deserved her passive aggression. if you are suicidal, kill yourself or seek help. not half ass helped, where you expect others to do all the work either.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd rather simp these coli broads over these netflix broads. what did she offer the world?

the fact of the matter is no one deserved her passive aggression. if you are suicidal, kill yourself or seek help. not half ass helped, where you expect others to do all the work either.

Bryce, Courtney, Justin, Tyler, and the counselor def deserved everything they got....I think Hannah was a little harsh on Jessica and Alex as well as clay and the other black girl

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
she had no reason to kill herself..

really nothing happened to her to would make her kill herself...

"i hate myself because men find me attractive" :usure:

this girl's whole story would send most girls sky high...

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
keep watching
i saw the whole thing..

the last 2 last reason are shyt...

reason 12 should be reason 1.. reason 13 is only a reason because of her mental state...

ALL other reason requires a very emotionally unbalance person to be this good looking and be affected by it.

it takes a CRAZY amount of bullying for a girl to kill herself.. and this girl did it because she felt like an outsider..

and the worse part it.. for reason 1.. she gamed the dude like she was a teacher stringing a student along..

the writer wanted to showcase that "anyone can kill themselves" but the reasons arent enough..

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
and the way she killed herself...

no drugs.. no alcohol.. nothing.. she just did went ham like pain aint shyt...

show was good but in real life she would be alive and a motivational speaker.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw the whole thing..

the last 2 last reason are shyt...

reason 12 should be reason 1.. reason 13 is only a reason because of her mental state...

ALL other reason requires a very emotionally unbalance person to be this good looking and be affected by it.

it takes a CRAZY amount of bullying for a girl to kill herself.. and this girl did it because she felt like an outsider..

and the worse part it.. for reason 1.. she gamed the dude like she was a teacher stringing a student along..

the writer wanted to showcase that "anyone can kill themselves" but the reasons arent enough..

The reason 12 wasn't reason 1 was because she was going in order of events

And the reasons were enough..People have killed themselves for less....If people can kill themselves because their s/o broke up with them, than a 16 or 17 yr old girl can kill herself because she was bullied, made fun of, given a bad reputation, privacy invaded and ultimely raped with no one to turned to

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The reason 12 wasn't reason 1 was because she was going in order of events

And the reasons were enough..People have killed themselves for less....If people can kill themselves because their s/o broke up with them, than a 16 or 17 yr old girl can kill herself because she was bullied, made fun of, given a bad reputation, privacy invaded and ultimely raped with no one to turned to
of course.. weak people everything.. then the tape should start with her birth..
tape 1... i was born...
tape 2... breathing is tough

i mean tape 1.. dude aint even hit..
you know what girls do to men who lie on their dikk?

he would have gotten bullied to death(figure of speech).