13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Yo.....Justin's a bytch. What kinda dude lets his boy rape his girlfriend? :gucci: And then still be friends afterward. The fukk? All so you can sleep at the nikka's house. That shyt was wrong on so many levels.
True but its not all black and white
Justin had a shytty home life and neglectful mother, bryces family helped take care of him and provided him what he needed
Not excusing it but u can see how he'd have some loyalty and feel an obligation to Bryce

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If I'm basically homeless like Justin getting kicked out of the house every other week then yeah I can see why he would feel loyalty towards Bryce
Still Justin was a moron who only got hyped off the Bryce situation when Jessica started flirting with Bryce in front of him.
You wait all that time to finally get mad at him :hhh:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
True but its not all black and white
Justin had a shytty home life and neglectful mother, bryces family helped take care of him and provided him what he needed
Not excusing it but u can see how he'd have some loyalty and feel an obligation to Bryce

So he let his chick get raped for room and board :francis:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Jess ain't do shyt to deserve a tape.

Her and a friend had a falling out over a boy, that shyt happens all the time.
I'm rewatching it. This time with my wife. Zack didn't deserve a tape either. My first time watching it I thought he deserved the tape. But come to think of it, he didn't really do shyt. Now he's lumped in with the likes of Courtney, Bryce, and the creep with the camera.

Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nah I can't get down on the girls will be girls and kids will be kids train with Jess. She slapped Hannah and called her a slut in public...not saying she's up there with Bryce but she aint no angel. This is pre-rape so we can't use that as an excuse to let it slide.