Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Finished the series
pretty good, want season 2 to happen
Hannah actually made more tapes
Since this season we only really got 11 tapes
Hannah is just the type of narcissistic teen that would record her thoughts like this and just keep going and going exposing everyone and everything that hurt her in some way.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree they even showed the exact way to killed your self by cutting vertically

Um, you act like the only way someone would find that out is on the show, these teens have the internet at their fingertips

I'm so sick of society wanting to shelter these kids that's why these new generations are so messed up....You got 15 yr olds sending nude pics to each other but oh now let's get mad at a tv show because it talks about some real shyt

Anyone who has a problem with this series is a doofus, you got parents failing at their job and school administrators who are weak and walking with blinders on but let's blame a show

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Um, you act like the only way someone would find that out is on the show, these teens have the internet at their fingertips

I'm so sick of society wanting to shelter these kids that's why these new generations are so messed up....You got 15 yr olds sending nude pics to each other but oh now let's get mad at a tv show because it talks about some real shyt

Anyone who has a problem with this series is a doofus, you got parents failing at their job and school administrators who are weak and walking with blinders on but let's blame a show
:hhh: U stay in your feelings boy. fukk wrong wit u?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
At the end of the day, it's a black man's fault.

I watched a couple of eps this evening. Hannah is annoying as fukk. Her getting raped does not take away from that.
Rape should make for automatic empathy, but they made the 2 female leads very unlikable..

I was more disgusted at the dude for rationalizing rape.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Only through episode 8, really like it. The gay poet was right in a way when he said she would be thanking him for publishing her poem, her mom never would have read that poem if he didn't do that.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The girl who plays Hannah and the guy who plays Clay will be on Ellen which is on right now

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Jessica and Hannah really were terrible though
I mean bad stuff happened to them but just like IRL when you are an ass or bytch in general people really don't feel empathy for you when you built up this wall with your day to day actions.
I mean Jessica is ready to blow up her friendship with alex and hannah over them possibly dating but she won't even have sex with alex(mixed message) but later on she is ready to get down with justin no problem and because of that she ended up in bryce's circle and got her consequence.

Same thing happened to Hannah she kept pushing away clay and entertaining all the jocks which basically spurred her too bryce's party and the consequence

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jessica and Hannah really were terrible though
I mean bad stuff happened to them but just like IRL when you are an ass or bytch in general people really don't feel empathy for you when you built up this wall with your day to day actions.
I mean Jessica is ready to blow up her friendship with alex and hannah over them possibly dating but she won't even have sex with alex(mixed message) but later on she is ready to get down with justin no problem and because of that she ended up in bryce's circle and got her consequence.

Same thing happened to Hannah she kept pushing away clay and entertaining all the jocks which basically spurred her too bryce's party and the consequence
Jess ain't do shyt to deserve a tape.

Her and a friend had a falling out over a boy, that shyt happens all the time.