13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Watched part of it last night it was OK, don't think I was in the mood for the teeny bopper high school shyt plus the girl was way too pretty to commit that. idk. I'll give it another chance.
It's really just a pity party for this privileged pretty white girl until they actually get to a real reason to be depressed. You'll see towards the end

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also why did the best friend and Alex look so bad in episode 2 :dahell:

Did they cop a house in Virginia or something

The best friend was sexy af in the flashbacks but when they show her in the present she looks like a junky :dead:

Are you not paying attention, Jessica is drinking heavily and getting high that's why she doesn't look as good as in the flashbacks

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Are you not paying attention, Jessica is drinking heavily and getting high that's why she doesn't look as good as in the flashbacks
Im only 2 episodes in breh

I haven't seen any of that yet

And what is she getting high off? Meth?

Why that bytch got sores on her face and shyt :dahell:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read this book in 2012, I liked it a lot, but it is essentially young adult fiction, though it reads like a more polished work, then say a Nany Drew novel. The NY Times review was pretty harsh, with some (assumedly) valid complaints, I may have to at least check out the pilot. One of the main issues they took was that it was much easier to suspend disbelief while reading, then watching, and the aspect to have him listen to one tape at a time.

"Instead he listens to the recordings one at a time, and keeps confronting the other characters — quizzing them, arguing with them, fighting with them — without knowing the whole story, or his own role in it, even though he could find out with just a few hours of binge listening. It makes no sense as anything but a plot device, and you’ll find yourself, like Clay’s antagonists, yelling at him to listen to the rest of tapes already" :laff:

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read this book in 2012, I liked it a lot, but it is essentially young adult fiction, though it reads like a more polished work, then say a Nany Drew novel. The NY Times review was pretty harsh, with some valid complaints, I may have to at least check out the pilot. One of the main issues they took was that it was much easier to suspend disbelief while reading, then watching, and the aspect to have him listen to one tape at a time.

"Instead he listens to the recordings one at a time, and keeps confronting the other characters — quizzing them, arguing with them, fighting with them — without knowing the whole story, or his own role in it, even though he could find out with just a few hours of binge listening. It makes no sense as anything but a plot device, and you’ll find yourself, like Clay’s antagonists, yelling at him to listen to the rest of tapes already" :laff:

I agree with the ending of what you posted. At the beginning I was a huge fan of Clay, but he has become annoying and ridiculous. He is going around judging everyone but his awkward ass stood around and was too weak to stand up for her and actually be her friend. I can't wait until they get to his tape

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Hannah:ohlawd:

Brehs i legit know a girl who looks exactly like her, met her on tinder and we talked daily for a whole year, except she was underage and we never met. We talked about alot of things and we got along over snapchat very well, when she finally cut contact with me it hurt i know it sounds pathetic but i legit caught feelings for this broad, never met because she was 16 and i was 24.

Seeing this show got me on my feelings, dont know if i should keep watching, reminds me of them feelings i had

Girl used to snap me her body and till this day she had the greatest t*ts i've ever witness.

What could've been...
:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brehs i legit know a girl who looks exactly like her, met her on tinder and we talked daily for a whole year, except she was underage and we never met. We talked about alot of things and we got along over snapchat very well, when she finally cut contact with me it hurt i know it sounds pathetic but i legit caught feelings for this broad, never met because she was 16 and i was 24.

Seeing this show got me on my feelings, dont know if i should keep watching, reminds me of them feelings i had

Girl used to snap me her body and till this day she had the greatest t*ts i've ever witness.

What could've been...

Admit to liking an underage girl brehs, pathetic

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Admit to liking an underage girl brehs, pathetic
Shut the fukk up bytch nikka, this are my feelings we talking about

Act lik 16 year olds arent well developed both physically and mentally in 2017 brehs

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

What could've been...

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched part of it last night it was OK, don't think I was in the mood for the teeny bopper high school shyt plus the girl was way too pretty to commit that. idk. I'll give it another chance.

This...... The way its portrayed makes it look a lil too far fetched.... seems entertaining and well put together nonetheless......

will watch over the course of a few weeks or so...

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Hannah is a bad white bihh they got some bad black girls but hannahbtake the cake and I don't even fw whites girls like that